'22 TX WR Evan Stewart (Oregon)

If we have a successful season, the 22 class could be a top 3 class. I truly believe that. The state is loaded and we have other legacies like this dude that are highly rated. It can be program defining class.

No shot we get a top 3 class. Be realistic.

Bama, UGA, OSU will all finish ahead of us. If we sign a dream class it’ll still be 4th at best. And that’s a dream class.

Bama, UGA, OSU will all finish ahead of us. If we sign a dream class it’ll still be 4th at best. And that’s a dream class.
Nah it could be too 3 if we hit on everyone

Except it probably won’t be because if we do hit on all of our top targets the sites will drop all of them
Hard in the rankings in favor of Clemson, Bama, OSU, UGA commits

Nah it could be too 3 if we hit on everyone

Except it probably won’t be because if we do hit on all of our top targets the sites will drop all of them
Hard in the rankings in favor of Clemson, Bama, OSU, UGA commits

Legit don’t know of any other 5* ever mentioned other than Nolen. I’m sure I’ve missed a ton of updates. Who are the other 5* we are targeting and have a shot with?

The top 3 classes this year signed a combined:
-16 5*
-40 4*
-12 3*

They are the 3 teams I mentioned. UGA signed the least amount of 5* of those three with 4.

All of those teams win 10+ games ever year for the last 5 years and are talked about as playoff teams (and are in the playoffs besides UGA).

The last 5 years we’ve gone 29-31.

There is no shot we have a top 3 class.

Top 5 is our absolute ceiling right now. My guess is we stay around 12-15. Which is fine, we can win games with that talent. And we gotta win games before we can talk about us having a top 3 class.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Time and place buddy. Time and place.

Mr TikTok, expect him to flirt with every big fan base to get his followers up. 1.1 million followers and 35 million likes on TikTok. He will be the first face on NIL, whoever shows him the best plan will probably gain his signature.
534C6B34-26F9-47C8-A632-EEF84F3BA48F.jpeg

Did not make his top 8 on April 10th. He has officials scheduled to Florida, Texas, and Texas AM. Sucks to keep losing kids with strong TN ties, but it should be expected.

VN Store

Back