Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac, Talking Heads, the Clash, Steely Dan, Electric Light Orchestra, Queen, the Cure, Metallica, Guns and Roses, Depeche Mode, the Smiths, Nine Inch Nails, Prince, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Daft Punk, LCD Soundsystem, the White Stripes, NWA, Outkast, Public Enemy, Biggie, Nas, 2Pac......

Last edited:
Reactions: barrylee and StoVol
I know music isn't a contest. It should be about songs and not how technical or fast people can play, which is why a lot of people can hum an AC/DC song but not Yngwie. That said, some of the younger players are ridiculous right now, especially the instrumental bands. Give Polyphia a go if you like intricate and melodic music. Everyone in that band plays way beyond their years.

Even through all our suckage we have always had a strong graphics department. Also I know someone who is a videographer at UGA and he said TN is known throughout the industry as one of the elites in the videography space.

The top image is on the jumbotron, right now, at Neyland. I can see it from my room, uhhhhhhh, well, they turned it off. I swear it was on, about an hour or so ago.

I know music isn't a contest. It should be about songs and not how technical or fast people can play, which is why a lot of people can hum an AC/DC song but not Yngwie. That said, some of the younger players are ridiculous right now, especially the instrumental bands. Give Polyphia a go if you like intricate and melodic music. Everyone in that band plays way beyond their years.

They are fantastic !!!! They remind me of a 2021 YES......STARSHIP TROOPER !!!!

Reactions: sona
I have a sunburst Les Paul signed by Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi from when they played in Little Rock back in 2012. Prized possession. Have seen TTB 17 times or so.
Years ago I went to see Bela Fleck at Royce Hall at UCLA and my nephew, who was a teenager at the time, took his bass guitar with him to see if he could get Victor Wooten to sign it. I walked down to the stage with him after the show and he asked for the autograph and Wooten was like really? You want me to write on your bass? Like he was surprised somebody would want that. But he signed it, very cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back