Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many coaches have yet to be named/hired at this point. Has Banks hired any of his staff or were some coaches just given to him to do the best he can with.....that seems a little odd.
I think somebody else is hiring them for him garner,willie,and heard maybe simon don’t understand why the DC wasn’t allowed to him his own smdh

Reactions: thistime
Women's college basketball is the purest form of what basketball is supposed to be, still left on the planet, IMO (tell Lebron I said so).
Glad to see the Lady Vols improving. Holly is improving as well.
Great win.
And it was also nice to hear her discuss the game in her postgame interview. She sounded like a basketball coach and gave succinct answers instead of Holly's deer in the headlights mumbling. I think Pat would have been proud of her tonight.

Listening to the VQ podcast and for the 3rd or 4th time Hubbs hinted that we may end up paying Tee...for WHAT? How is he able to take a job in the NFL AND get paid based on an alleged promise from Fulmer that his contract would be extended? Even if he got a court of law to honor a verbal contract, how does he cash in without fulfilling any employment obligations?
Heard that on the Tuesday pod... Thought the same thing... Makes no sense..

Reactions: SweetasSoda
N
Listening to the VQ podcast and for the 3rd or 4th time Hubbs hinted that we may end up paying Tee...for WHAT? How is he able to take a job in the NFL AND get paid based on an alleged promise from Fulmer that his contract would be extended? Even if he got a court of law to honor a verbal contract, how does he cash in without fulfilling any employment obligations?
Because we apparently just pay everyone to go away?

Reactions: WebbCobb
They were great. Saw them live a couple of times. Skynard for me though. Got to see them once live before the plane crash.I'll never forget the following year when the surviving members played Free Bird at the Volunteer Jam joined by Charlie and a few others I can't remember. It was great.

I saw them when they were an opening act for Jo Jo Gunn but it wasn't to long after that that they went boom with Free Bird.

Why ally the talk about music cartoons and etc on here. Very little football talk, guess ill just check back every now and then for news don’t care about other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back