Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
One bad hire by Heupel. Guess he can’t be perfect. Like the rest.

I hardly find myself disagreeing with your posts but this one I do. He has lasted a long time in this tough sport. I am really interested in who Banks hires for LB and I guessing maybe a DE coach since he gets to hire two.

Our 11-month-old son started running a fever this afternoon and is in the ER now with a 103.1 temperature. Some of you may recall me asking for prayers for my niece late last year due to MIS-C, a secondary condition to COVID-19. We are almost positive he was infected with COVID-19 a few weeks back. There was an outbreak at his school, and my wife and I contracted it. I know we have prayer warriors here and I would appreciate them at this time.

View attachment 352417
🙏🙏🙏

I think where it hurts him is on the glass. He seems to be getting pushed around down there.

No doubt he gets overpowered at times on the boards but he’s also very good at keeping a couple off offensive boards a game alive with tip outs and Hustle plays. Our guards are awfully good rebounders especially James so I don’t think we get beat on the boards as many people think

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Preach brother.

Some posters here act like it’s the people of Texas’s fault. It’s not. The basic essentials that our state government bragged about failed us miserably because of blatant negligence by our elected officials. Hope we clean house next year.
I'm not saying anything about the politics on either side. Just that this easily could have and should have been avoided.

Our 11-month-old son started running a fever this afternoon and is in the ER now with a 103.1 temperature. Some of you may recall me asking for prayers for my niece late last year due to MIS-C, a secondary condition to COVID-19. We are almost positive he was infected with COVID-19 a few weeks back. There was an outbreak at his school, and my wife and I contracted it. I know we have prayer warriors here and I would appreciate them at this time.

View attachment 352417
Prayin for ya family Girth, that lil feller is breaking my heart! Ya can tell just how bad he feels! It's times like this where ya just wish you could take the sickness for em!!!!

I'm not saying anything about the politics on either side. Just that this easily could have and should have been avoided.
We should have went to molten salt reactors in the 60's when it was proven to work. But we chose the pressure cooker types that make fuel for bombs. The lftr reactors are the future of energy. Salt holds alot more heat than water. Alot safer nuclear too

View attachment 352417
Volnation we don’t always agree but at the end of the day we are all one big family. Prayers to you, your son, and family

View attachment 352417
I'm praying 🙏

My point is that the people in charge Effed this up with a capital F, and like you said this could’ve been completely avoided.

To blame it on the residents of Texas for not ‘being prepared’ like some posters have mentioned is ignorant.

We should have went to molten salt reactors in the 60's when it was proven to work. But we chose the pressure cooker types that make fuel for bombs. The lftr reactors are the future of energy. Salt holds alot more heat than water. Alot safer nuclear too
I know Bill gates is controversial but I think his largest current investment is sodium cooled nuclear reactors. I've read a little about them and it does sound like they should get more attention than they do.

We could build masonry heaters in america but we do things the stupid way. Mark twain even mentioned it a long time ago about the dumb way we heat our homes

Now that is ignorance. Life involves risk. If u are the head of the family... Prepare yourself. I hate it for all the people in texas but relying on the govt is a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back