The Official #19 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

South Carolina gave the Vols their best, but UT is a much better team. Hope to see this level of play going forward. GBO!

You hadn't heard of them until you googled it
Look , I think Barnes is a solid coach. I just don’t think he can be considered “ great” until he has more success in March. Look at his record vs. legit great coaches and get back to me

Ever heard of Larry Hunter or Doc Sauers? They both have more than 700 wins
You don't think there is credibility issues in this post? Let's see: comparing a coach at top level universities playing vs. top level talent and coaches at Albany and Western Carolina? Barnes made his bones on that kind of competition. His schools were U Texas, Clemson, U Tennessee, George Mason and Providence. Come on, be real.

You don't think there is credibility issues in this post? Let's see: comparing a coach at top level universities playing vs. top level talent and coaches at Albany and Western Carolina? Barnes made his bones on that kind of competition. His schools were U Texas, Clemson, U Tennessee, George Mason and Providence. Come on, be real.
Read my posts, I consider him a solid coach, just not “ great”. There are only a handful of “ great” coaches

VN Store

Back