The Official #19 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Aside from defending the three, this was a good first half all things considered. South Carolina apparently isn't required to dribble to move the ball, which is weird, but things will keep going Tennessee's way in the second half.

Also, I cannot stress how much I hate the new University of Tennessee commercial.

Pons is 4-5 for 8 pts

He just needs to move more without the ball & not settle for 3 balls. Dude is too athletic to just bail out his defender by standing at the 3 line.

Lol if I were a fan of any other SEC team, I would hate Jimmy Dykes. Seems like he loves UT. Or does he do that with everyone?

Has the SEC said anything about making up our postponed games against UF and Vandy?

Aside from defending the three, this was a good first half all things considered. South Carolina apparently isn't required to dribble to move the ball, which is weird, but things will keep going Tennessee's way in the second half.

Also, I cannot stress how much I hate the new University of Tennessee commercial.
I missed it, what's wrong with it?

If you make the tournament 1 time in 9 years, even if you win a National title that year, you aren’t a good coach

I just think SC is the toughest BB job in the conference. They’re firmly in the ACC footprint (Ga & Fla really aren’t). NC & Duke are on any super players in SC, Clemson fights them for what’s left and Atl is a jungle with everyone recruiting there. SC, other than Columbia, has no real backbone recruiting ground.

Ya know what confuses me?

USCjr basketball.

They went to the final four for no reason and then just sucked for no reason.

Why??

VN Store

Back