Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony says it's moving quickly with Rodgers and looks good.

While generally TB gives me the "this guy reads a lot of 247/VQ/VN for information" vibes...I sure hope he's got it right.

tenor.gif

So how excited are we about Rodgers?

The MOST exciting thing about the hire is the excitement of what his DL just did to the Chiefs in helping secure a Super Bowl win. Even if that might be a little overblown with all factors involved but would be nice to capitalize on it with recruiting.

Holy cow, you must be conversing with somebody I have on ignore. I can only assume I know who that is. Comparing Turner and Lofton, hahahaha!
Turner's game winners against Kentucky were badass, and thats what he's trying to hang his hat on. My OP said that Kentucky feared no one like they did Chris Lofton. He's trying to equate it to...the Utah Jazz fear Steve Kerr more than they do Michael Jordan.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The MOST exciting thing about the hire is the excitement of what his DL just did to the Chiefs in helping secure a Super Bowl win. Even if that might be a little overblown with all factors involved but would be nice to capitalize on it with recruiting.

2020 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Stats

their stats minus the super bowl throughout the year were pretty damn impressive too. 48 sacks. There were the number one ranked rushing and rushing td team in the NFL which would imply great DL play.

Let’s say this

The first 39 minutes against the cats I’ll take Loften but in that last minute of the game give me the ultimate cat killer in Turner
Again, Turner's winners were great; but, this really shouldn't even be a discussion...thats how ridiculous the argument is. Those two game winners by Turner...if im not mistaken, he scored a total of 8 pts in those games.

The Utah Jazz didn't consider Steve Kerr the Jazz killer...they knew who to fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back