Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
While generally TB gives me the "this guy reads a lot of 247/VQ/VN for information" vibes...I sure hope he's got it right.

tenor.gif
This is his 5th time saying it’s happening so..

JMO, but I think Franklin and Elliott were both ahead of Heupel, and I'd guess there were several other guys we gauged the interest level of. Heupel is just the guy that ultimately said yes. He could end up working out, but no way in hell he was the first choice.
Agreed, I don't think anyone could look at the situation and how it played out and come to any other conclusion unless they have an agenda.

My cousin during the 90’s went to visit family....His families next door neighbor was super excited to meet my cousin bc they thought he would look and act like the Beverly hillbillies..... they were so disappointed he wore Nikes and drove a Celica.
Why was somebody your cousin for only a decade? That sounds made up.

Guarded Lofton in HS. 2/10 do not recommend.

By far the nicest of all the good players I’ve ever played against. Didn’t talk sh*t, just rocked you to sleep with 2 left handed dribbles across half court and then lit you up.
You should not have waited until he crossed half court. You should have started defending him in the parking lot.

Not a great hire... Old retread
You are without a doubt the biggest crybaby jerk on this forum, bar none.
And don't give me that "I was trying to be funny".
Look in the mirror. You called Kacy Rodgers, a VFL, NFL player, college coach for 6-7 yrs, NFL coach for 18 yrs, several of which he was a DC, who just coached the DL of the Super Bowl Champions, and has coached under Todd Bowles for a number years.........an Old Retread.
That is simply Retarded. Please go find another team to torment with your sad sack fandomhood...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back