Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
the DC hire will be announced today around 4pm, and it is going to be good news: Kacy Rodgers will be the DL coach and Al Washington will be the LB coach and they will split DC duties. It is unclear yet who the DB coach will be but Willie Martinez is the likely front runner.

As long as we leave a QC spot for Matt Campbell, sounds good to me. Let’s roll.

While we're waiting I have some people I love in need of prayers. A friend collapsed at a game Saturday. She has a brain tumor. Another friend's daughter had COVID a month ago and has been falling up to 30 times a day. Vanderbilt can't find a reason. She is only 16. My son is having panic attacks. He says they're almost back to back. Thanks y'all
Prayers Sent

While we're waiting I have some people I love in need of prayers. A friend collapsed at a game Saturday. She has a brain tumor. Another friend's daughter had COVID a month ago and has been falling up to 30 times a day. Vanderbilt can't find a reason. She is only 16. My son is having panic attacks. He says they're almost back to back. Thanks y'all
Praying for all to have God's hand on them. Peace and calm for you.

Praying for you and yours Oda

Hey @SweetasSoda my little sister started having balance and nausea issues when she was about 12. At 14 one of her friend's dad who was a doctor asked if he could run some tests because he thought she might have Multiple Sclerosis. It turned out that he was correct. Not saying that is the case in your friend's daughter, but Covid has a way of accelerating or amplifying stuff that is already there that we might not know about. Just something to look at and rule out if they can't find anything else. In my sister's case no doctors were even looking at MS because it generally does not present in younger people. By catching it early my sister has been able to stay out in front of it for most of her life.

I actually prefer Rodgers over Washington as well, and if Al is this unsure if he wants to at a minimum DOUBLE his salary to become a DC in the SEC then could be a blessing in disguise.

I like that even though Washington hasn't actually declined they've moved to interviewing Rodgers at least (per Brice/FootballScoop).

Update as Tennessee, Josh Heupel search for defensive coordinator

Okay, all fun aside (on my part), reading this article makes me feel much, much better about how we're going about this. We've been left with the impression that we approached Washington and have been back and forth with him for several days now, and if he turns us down, we'll have to move on to a lesser candidate. This article shows this has not been the case. They made an offer, maybe even a counter offer, but then proceeded to interview Kacy Rodgers while awaiting Washington's answer. Pee or get off the pot. I like it a lot.

Pretty sure we have the same friend who has a brain tumor. I hope she gets a good prognosis, but either way there is a HEALER.

Still, sources confirmed to FootballScoop that the Tennessee defensive coordinator vacancy has elicited strong interest from the college ranks, including coaches with Power-5 coordinator experience as well as head coaching experience, and multiple NFL assistant coaches.

See kids, guessing gets you no where. But hey, at least I didn’t get everyones hopes up for weeks and then dipped when it turned out to be false!

*cough* *cough* AtlantaVol *cough* *cough*
You can dip if you want. It wouldn't hurt any feelings.

Reactions: barrylee
Life advice.

7c6d73250f5ca312cc21233a6d1abaa5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back