Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're waiting I have some people I love in need of prayers. A friend collapsed at a game Saturday. She has a brain tumor. Another friend's daughter had COVID a month ago and has been falling up to 30 times a day. Vanderbilt can't find a reason. She is only 16. My son is having panic attacks. He says they're almost back to back. Thanks y'all
🙏

While we're waiting I have some people I love in need of prayers. A friend collapsed at a game Saturday. She has a brain tumor. Another friend's daughter had COVID a month ago and has been falling up to 30 times a day. Vanderbilt can't find a reason. She is only 16. My son is having panic attacks. He says they're almost back to back. Thanks y'all
Prayers sent

I have been given my pills (or skittles whichever they were) , eaten my Fruit Loops, pooped, tinkled and I am ready to face another day from my little corner in the room........so what have I missed ?

I just noticed in this state I can't spell.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about all of this. Prayers and prayers.

Rodgers recruiting is an unknown. He may be a good recruiter too. All that NFL experience can't hurt with that.
Garner is an established recruiter with a lot of ties. That's why he wins that battle. Rodgers may be able to recruit well, but it'll take time to establish relationships. So yeah, right now, Garner is easily the better recruiter.

Reactions: Sleegro
Rumors on Rodgers coming seem too good to be true. Development along with X's and O's/scheme would be off the charts. Hire a top recruiting coordinator and assistants with good backgrounds at it and turn it loose. Telling myself it can't happen while hoping it can. He would only be coming as a destination job. He's already been at the pinnacle in the NFL.

Rumors on Rodgers coming seem too good to be true. Development along with X's and O's/scheme would be off the charts. Hire a top recruiting coordinator and assistants with good backgrounds at it and turn it loose. Telling myself it can't happen while hoping it can. He would only be coming as a destination job. He's already been at the pinnacle in the NFL.
I was thinking the same thing. He got his ring and now maybe he would come to help the Vols. He and Bowles are tight. They have a nasty defense

May God bless you and yours...

Yeah, definitely seems that way.

But if we're paying what it's rumored we're paying, maybe he takes the chance?

People aren't going to like me saying this, but he might see this as his best path to being HC here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back