Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

What is messed up is BLM made it to where the police are to name the cop that was involved in shootings but they won't release this cops name. Why?

I see you read the blog and bought it at face value.

...the DC Council unanimously passed a 'police reform' law specifically requiring "the city to swiftly make public the names of officers who use force on civilians."

Needless to say, the law is being illegally flaunted now when Republicans are victims of indiscriminate and barbaric police killing and violence."

Emphasis is in the original.

Of course, the blogger either doesn't know how jurisdiction works, or he does and simply distorts the truth and assumes the idiots in his audience won't know the difference. "The city" of Washington, D.C. approved the referenced statute, and it applies to the police employed by the city. The Capitol police are not city employees and are not within the city's jurisdiction. They are federal employees under federal jurisdiction. This new rule never applied to the Capitol police.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So now both sides have lawyered up. I hope the killer is brought to justice and pays big time. DC and their leftist racist scum mayor need to pay also. I hear $12 million is the going rate for the deceased killed by police.

#sayhermname

"His Heroism and His Restraint Saved Lives"- Attorney Speaks Out after Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt Lawyers Up

"Lawyered up?" All police have lawyers available at all times. It's part and parcel of being on the job.

Is it possible for you to link to something other than BS?

"Lawyered up?" All police have lawyers available at all times. It's part and parcel of being on the job.

Is it possible for you to link to something other than BS?

Seeking justice for Ashli Babbitt in the same manner as others have done for Breonna Taylor. $12 million in compensation from the DC coffees just like Louisville gave the family of Taylor would be a good start. Also release the name of the officer and a grand jury investigation.

Are you racist and against equal justice and treatment?

Seeking justice for Ashli Babbitt in the same manner as others have done for Breonna Taylor. $12 million in compensation from the DC coffees just like Louisville gave the family of Taylor would be a good start. Also release the name of the officer and a grand jury investigation.

Both situations were tragic, but both situations were the foreseeable consequences of the deceaseds' poor decisions.

That said, Babbitt was in the middle of performing a violent act when she was killed. Taylor was not.

Last edited:
Both situations were tragic, but both situations were the foreseeable consequences of the deceaseds' poor decisions.

That said, Babbitt was in the middle of performing a violent act when she was killed. Taylor was not.

To be clear, Babbitt was unarmed and crawling through broken glass in a door. Taylor was the victim of return fire. The cops receiving gunfire at Taylor's apartment acted in self-defense after being shot at. Did Babbitt's killer not have other options? Restraint, arrest, taser? Was he in imminent danger?

The no-knock warrant was stupid. Taylor's boyfriend was stupid for firing blindly. But the cops returning fire while being shot at is justified. 100 percent. Can't say the same about the cop with the shaky hand shooting an unarmed woman in the neck .

She didn't deserve to die but I am not surprised she did. How is anyone surprised she got shot? She was an idiot.

To be clear, Babbitt was unarmed and crawling through broken glass in a door.

Glass that was broken by another member of the violent mob of which she was a part.

Taylor was the victim of return fire. The cops receiving gunfire at Taylor's apartment acted in self-defense after being shot at.

True. However, she was also unarmed and had done absolutely nothing to draw fire. Of course, the cops couldn't have known who was shooting at them.

Did Babbitt's killer not have other options? Restraint, arrest, taser?

I don't know what other weapons plain clothes Capitol cops carry. Restraint was probably not a great option as the cops were greatly outnumbered by the mob. Could he have shot to deter rather than wound? Maybe.

Was he in imminent danger?

I'm not sure how one could argue otherwise.

The no-knock warrant was stupid. Taylor's boyfriend was stupid for firing blindly. But the cops returning fire while being shot at is justified. 100 percent.

Totally agree.

Can't say the same about the cop with the shaky hand shooting an unarmed woman in the neck .

How was he to know she was unarmed? All he could be sure of was that she was at the head of a violent mob that had just broken a window in order to access the area he was responsible for defending. He was justified in shooting Babbitt. Her death was the easily foreseeable consequence of the choices she made. It is tragic that she put herself in that position and I feel for her family. But that's all the sympathy I can muster.

Reactions: Kristy*

There is a bit of a difference considering Taylor was lying in her bed and police attacked her and Babbitt was trying to breach the Capitol.

Irrelevant question. I want Ashli Babbitt and her family to have equal justice.

Put aside their families for a moment. Taylor and Babbitt received "equal justice." They were both shot and killed by the police. But the former was in her own home and climbing out of bed while the latter was at the front of a violent mob that was attacking the Capitol while Congress was in session. For those two completely unequal acts the two women received "equal justice."

Reactions: StanfordVol
Glass that was broken by another member of the violent mob of which she was a part.

True. However, she was also unarmed and had done absolutely nothing to draw fire. Of course, the cops couldn't have known who was shooting at them.

I don't know what other weapons plain clothes Capitol cops carry. Restraint was probably not a great option as the cops were greatly outnumbered by the mob. Could he have shot to deter rather than wound? Maybe.

I'm not sure how one could argue otherwise.

Totally agree.

How was he to know she was unarmed? All he could be sure of was that she was at the head of a violent mob that had just broken a window in order to access the area he was responsible for defending. He was justified in shooting Babbitt. Her death was the easily foreseeable consequence of the choices she made. It is tragic that she put herself in that position and I feel for her family. But that's all the sympathy I can muster.
Ok, I certainly understand personal accountability so no argument she shouldn’t have been there but I do have one point regarding your response. If restraint wasn’t an option because they were so badly outnumbered then why shoot? He can’t shoot them all. What was the plan beyond shooting the first person through? I think that’s important to understand and addressed through more training for any armed person who can be used for crowd control. With that said, she was breaking the law, he likely felt in danger, had to make a split decision and fired. Should he have been able to assess that shooting her wasn’t going to help the situation? Yes, I believe so. Is he human and, despite whatever training received, fallible? Sure. Is it criminal on his part? No.

Had she not been there breaking the law it wouldn’t have happened and you can easily see how someone’s first reaction would be to shoot even if cops should be held to a higher standard. For the record, that defense of being human and the cop reacting like any human would doesn’t work when trying to defend truck drivers with CDLs. It’s expected their conduct is above that of an average person because they are “professionally trained”. It’s an interesting discussion for sure and I can see both sides of the argument between the cop and Babbitt.

Taylor was not laying in her bed and police didn't "attack her"....stop parroting myths

That's true. But given that Taylor is being compared to Babbitt, what matters is that she was in a place that she had the right to be and had committed no violence.

Ok, I certainly understand personal accountability so no argument she shouldn’t have been there but I do have one point regarding your response. If restraint wasn’t an option because they were so badly outnumbered then why shoot? He can’t shoot them all.

Shoot one and the others might rethink their decisions. Given that the only way in was that small opening, the mob would have to come thru one at a time and he could probably take out several of them and give everyone else in that area a chance to get to safety.

Taylor was not laying in her bed and police didn't "attack her"....stop parroting myths

When they attacked, she damn sure was in bed. She was shot in the hallway of her own home at 240am because she was startled awake by the police breaking down her door.

When they attacked, she damn sure was in bed. She was shot in the hallway of her own home at 240am because she was startled awake by the police breaking down her door.

Maybe she should not have charged down the hallway with her BF as he fired at police...just say'n.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Maybe she should not have charged down the hallway with her BF as he fired at police...just say'n.

There's certainly an unanswerable question as to whether Taylor knew it was the police that had broken into her home.

There is no doubt whatsoever that Babbitt knew full well that she was breaking and entering into a place that she had no business being.

There's certainly an unanswerable question as to whether Taylor knew it was the policd that had broken into her home.

There is no doubt whatsoever that Babbitt knew full well that she was breaking and entering into a place that she had no business being.

However you want to justify it. Neither should have been killed.

Reactions: Kristy*
However you want to justify it. Neither should have been killed.

While I'm not excusing anything, I believe that both killings were justified. There were certainly alternative outcomes that might have left either woman alive.

My only point in even getting into this comparison is that one of the deceased was actively engaging in violence while the other was not.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back