Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this hurts!...but I think it’s disrespectful as hell considering @Atlanta VOL and the previous coaching staff going above and beyond for Henry’s dad in making sure he had a good job for his family to move here.they took care of a lot behind the scenes concerning his family.

Bama will get his dad a raise, not have to show up for work, and everyone a new charger.... Oh, and there's nothing to see here according to the SEC and NCAA, just move along ....

Bring me this man Rodgers
Kacy sitting down in the Nolen’s living room.

“So Walter did you get a chance to watch the Super Bowl? You see that defensive line that completely dominated the best offense in football? Yeah I coached that.”
*as the light from the living room fan bounces off the multiple diamonds in his Super Bowl ring*

Calm down Nancy.

Oh, you must be new to our basketball team this season....

haven't you heard, the only reason we 'ish the bed in previous games was because one of our freshman was out.... Now Pons is out... so yeah... not a lot of confidence going into this one... rolled Kansas and then lose to Ole miss days later...

If Henry T doesn't have his heart in being a Vol - he should leave. Period. I would not want him on my team is he wants to be somewhere else, which obviously he does or he would not be back home doing classes virtually.
What this man said , he helped win 3 games .. get lost dude , hit the road

Man this hurts!...but I think it’s disrespectful as hell considering @Atlanta VOL and the previous coaching staff going above and beyond for Henry’s dad in making sure he had a good job for his family to move here.they took care of a lot behind the scenes concerning his family.

The quicker that you realize that Atlanta Vol isn’t an insider or big time booster, the better your life will be. His batting average is below the Mendoza line and he always pulls the “well **** happened line”......

Reactions: ACvol3 and Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back