Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, they should have the lake, but Tennessee said FU this is where out state ends and Congress has backed us up ever since

Yep. I believe story goes a surveyor out of the University of Georgia set the iron pins in the wrong place obviously well before the lake was ever made. When we dammed it... soooo close ... lol

Edit; now that I think about it I think the boundary is like a mile off actually.. so the River should have been in Georgia soil.

Last edited:
Joe Salave’a lived in Tennessee for 8 years, and has done a good job as co-DC in Oregon. Back up the Brinks trunk and see if he’d like to move back to the volunteer state.

That or try to sign Jim Leavitt away from SMU.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I disagree

Washington staying at Ohio state is smart. Coming here would be his last DC job

I mean he would likely have the LB coach job at Ohio State the rest of his career waiting on him whenever he wanted. Even if he failed here. And he would have gone back there a rich man.

That's also just assuming he would have failed here. Which you don't know. None of us know. He could have been great and turned it into a head coaching job somewhere for all we know.

I hear the sky is falling and we're gonna suck forever narrative. And I reject the hell out of it. I just don't see it that way. I think the majority of folks see it that way right now because we've had awful press lately and we've been bad on the field. But what matters is what we do in the game of football moving forward and nobody knows what that's gonna look like yet. Narratives can change on a dime. We just won't get many opportunities to change ours for awhile.

Unfortunately perception is reality. So right now it's not a great job. Just takes somebody with a little vision to see what it could be.

Whatever. I'm moving on.

Joe Salave’a lived in Tennessee for 8 years, and has done a good job as co-DC in Oregon. Back up the Brinks trunk and see if he’d like to move back to the volunteer state.

This guy belongs to the bolded category

“Tee for HC”
“Steele for HC”
“Steele for DC”
“Tee for some other position”
“Steele for some other position”
“Kevin Simon”
“Anybody who has ever said Tennessee in a sentence”

Next up will be anyone who has driven through the state of TN at any point in their lives.

Then we move onto candidates who can point out TN on a map of the US.

Finally we will dive into the candidate pool of guys who say a lot of words that start with the letter “T” and this is where we will find our next DC

Georgia wants nickajack lake.

022213Water_wars_t800_h3b688624e4447fc7fa2eed9ae581c5f34326a10c.jpg

Mayor Littlefield proclaimed "Give our Georgia Friends a Drink Day" and sent a truckload of water....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back