Al Washington (Potential DC)

That’s from like 12 hours ago, this thing has changed 100 times since then. If not in the past 30 minutes, it’s not anything new. Thanks for the post however.
Yeah they just posted it but its basically a rehash and clickbait

Reactions: TnAngler
Truly not being a jerk here, but where did you hear/read this? Hoping it’s true.

No offense taken. I work in TV news in Columbus and my sports chief is pretty plugged in (he's been in this market since the mid-90s). He says besides the money, Danny White is a draw. My take-away from him is that the feeling in the OSU AD is that White is "no joke" and the days of boosters running the show in Knoxville are over.

I like AD White but honestly he seems a little naive if he thinks that these searches/offers aren't going to get leaked Tennessee isn't UCF...the fan base is just too ravenous for news

Reactions: Nouveaux and Zues1
Have never understood the “bend but don’t break” philosophy? What does it even mean? You don’t start playing defense until they get inside the 20 yard line? It makes no sense to me 🤔
Keep everything in front of you. Limit big plays. Figure there will be mistakes and it's harder to put together long drives. The field gets smaller in the red zone, less to cover. Smother them there and force field goals.

Have never understood the “bend but don’t break” philosophy? What does it even mean? You don’t start playing defense until they get inside the 20 yard line? It makes no sense to me 🤔
You keep everything in front of you. No big plays. In the red zone, the field is more compact, which benefits the defense.

No $h!t bud! I’m going to try some demands with my boss tomorrow and tell them our competitor offered me a position. You think it’ll work?
GBO!!
$100 and I'll call your boss and ask if it's ok to interview you for an opening we have, professional courtesy. $150 and I'll throw in specifics you want them to know.

Ryan Callahan all but confirming that Beta Washington is going to be a good boy and do what daddy tells him to.

No offense taken. I work in TV news in Columbus and my sports chief is pretty plugged in (he's been in this market since the mid-90s). He says besides the money, Danny White is a draw. My take-away from him is that the feeling in the OSU AD is that White is "no joke" and the days of boosters running the show in Knoxville are over.

I'd hope he has been reaching out to potential staff, to get a feel.

Meanwhile:
Boyd, Plowman, Heupel, and White need to convince him that the boosters / Game of Thrones is over with Fulmer being the last power move in the books.

If he can bring a good staff:
I'm so tired of Gundy playing games, just offer Washington the mojo that FLA's DC gets. JMO...

VN Store

Back