Haynesworth calling for boycott...

Much like Haynesworth "boycotted" the last few years of his career???

Yeah he was voted number one for making the #1 bone headed penalty in the NFL by yahoo yesterday. They said instead of getting 15 yards he should have gotten 15 years for assault.

Reactions: peaygolf

Much like Haynesworth "boycotted" the last few years of his career???
Not because of Tee... but......After the last three years, which included a loss to Ga. State., and blowouts to Ar-kansas, and Kentucky.... There are a lot of folks boycotting ...

Not because of Tee... but......After the last three years, which included a loss to Ga. State., and blowouts to Ar-kansas, and Kentucky.... There are a lot of folks boycotting ...
you must be young................try the last 20 yrs

I'm so sick of hearing about systemic racism.

The democratic party's ultimate weapon. It's the great boogeyman to get them back in power. They look for every same reference to try to drive home a generic argument. They use platitudes for this narrative. Most of their base believes it. I would hazard a guess that 99% of the sociopath's burning, beating, robbing, looting over the summer and using it as a propaganda piece today vote democrat or don't vote at all.

Reactions: onevol74 and Tman44
We'll see, I think Tee is at the end of his coaching career JMO

Tee was at the end of his rope when he hung out around here after Pruitt was fired. His sense of entitlement to a coaching position is just ridiculous to me.

He has done nothing in his career as a coach and to think UT will just hand something to him based solely on his QB play for 1 season over 20 years ago is completely laughable.

VN Store

Back