Al Washington (Potential DC)

Not even close..This guy can actually Coach and Recruit. Sunseri wasn't a bad hire, he was just a bad hire for a defense than was recruited to run the exact opposite scheme.

When the players on defense don't even know where to line up I would say that falls to the coaches ability to teach rather than past recruiting.

Not even close..This guy can actually Coach and Recruit. Sunseri wasn't a bad hire, he was just a bad hire for a defense than was recruited to run the exact opposite scheme.

You have zero idea what you’re talking about. The guy has less DC experience than Sunseri did. He may be the next Bob Stoops but his resume is awfully thin at this point.

He can coach a POSITION...so could Sal. Only thing proven. Not pissing on this potential hire but it’s a risk.

Miserable people love miserable thinking.

Well after watching an AD who had never been an AD, hire a HC who had never been a HC, some of the rational among us think that one of the 3 most important coaching positions on a 60 million dollar football program should possibly go to someone with actual experience.

You have zero idea what you’re talking about. The guy has less DC experience than Sunseri did. He may be the next Bob Stoops but his resume is awfully thin at this point.
YOU AND A FEW OTHERS should make all of the hires. I mean it’s obvious, to me anyway, that you know more than anybody else does....call coach and let him know what you think.

Well after watching an AD who had never been an AD, hire a HC who had never been a HC, some of the rational among us think that one of the 3 most important coaching positions on a 60 million dollar football program should possibly go to someone with actual experience.
First, those people are not part of this decision.
Secondly, I’m trusting someone who has been a football coach and Athletic Director know more than you about the needs of this team and the experience of a coaching candidate.

YOU AND A FEW OTHERS should make all of the hires. I mean it’s obvious, to me anyway, that you know more than anybody else does....call coach and let him know what you think.

No dip ****. I said the guy could be the next Bob Stoops. I’m willing to admit I don’t know. I’m laughing at the guy who is trying to tell the rest of us how a lifetime position coach is going to be different than Sunseri.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back