'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

I’m all in for CJH but it’s crazy to make a statement like that
Neither Saban or Dabo have ever really been known for being incredible QB scouts. They're incredible coaches but what diamond's in the rough have they ever found at the QB position. CJH has that reputation.

I'll trust Heupel's QB scouting over Saban and Dabo

Heupel may want Simpson more too. If we end up with Horn I won’t be mad about or anything, it’s just people are tryna make this too complicated.

Doesn’t matter who they play vs in high school, the best teams think Simpson is better right now. That’s why he has the offers.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
He does but other in state recruits make Simpson important. Just head to head... I think you are correct. Horn has really good arm talent and moves around well for a kid that big.

See this is where I part ways with some fans. I know some are saying oh this years instate class is key. Why? Honestly other than a few guys is it really that good? Also, if we were to get Horn, how do we know these instate offensive targets wouldn’t follow him here? Or even better ones?

Imo the only real instate guy that is can’t miss is Nolen. TN rarely has legit chances with players of his caliber.

Reactions: igotworms
See this is where I part ways with some fans. I know some are saying oh this years instate class is key. Why? Honestly other than a few guys is it really that good? Also, if we were to get Horn, how do we know these instate offensive targets wouldn’t follow him here? Or even better ones?

Imo the only real instate guy that is can’t miss is Nolen. TN rarely has legit chances with players of his caliber.
C7C422BD-D89E-4062-A4B7-8017A6128634.gif

VN Store

Back