'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Brand new staff. I doubt Horn would still think he is being slow played by Tennessee since the new staff has been on the job a week. If JH likes Horn's film, I'm sure he'll push hard for him.

I hope they push hard for him. I think he has more upside than Simpson. I just hope JH doesn’t feel he has to go all in on Simpson just because he is an instate guy.

I mean if JH really wants Simpson over Horn then that’s fine.

-AP

This should be an even bigger sign that we should be going all in on Horn.

Maybe as a backup to Simpson but it’s clear that most schools want Simpson over Horn. Just look at the offers.

He also received a UT offer in May 2020. Seems like someone recruited him.

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Maybe as a backup to Simpson but it’s clear that most schools want Simpson over Horn. Just look at the offers.

He also received a UT offer in May 2020. Seems like someone recruited him.

One guy played really good against high level competition in Georgia. The other plays against weak competition in TN. Something doesn’t add up with these offer lists.

Reactions: thistime
One guy played really good against high level competition in Georgia. The other plays against weak competition in TN. Something doesn’t add up with these offer lists.

You’re right. And Saban and Dabo are wrong. I’m sure if it.

Now maybe Horn is a late bloomer and will pick up those elite offers. But right now the very best teams in the country want Simpson and haven’t even offered Horn.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
If kid wants to be a Vol and is at a position of need. Who cares where hes from? Being em on. No pre madonnas please.
*primadonna

We need a leader and skilled guy at QB. Honestly, Horn imo is more of a project. But not much of one. We should be thrilled if we got him!

And as far as Simpson- he has very lowgrade talent to work with. Look at his highlights. Half the passes are drops!
I've watched Bryce Young up close many times and Simpson has more talent.

If he tranfered to and Oakland or Dutch Fork, SC, he'd be Composite 5 Star. They have that kid from KY higher than him. Simpson is Waaay better than him.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
He can punt. Love a QB that can punt on 4th down.

Danny White ...
AhVlhnG.gif

Reactions: PreacherWebb'sSon

Now maybe Horn is a late bloomer and will pick up those elite offers. But right now the very best teams in the country want Simpson and haven’t even offered Horn.

It’s just strange is all.

I suspect they didn’t recruit him bc they had TY. It was pretty obvious by ty reaction to Pruitt firing he was leaning this way

Reactions: PA Vol

yeah but we're gonna build a wall around the state, except for Martin

I'll trust Heupel's QB scouting over Saban and Dabo

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back