2022 TN Forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

In the recruiting thread it was posted (via a VQ poster) that BHH and BJ Edwards want to play together. If that’s the case, I’d rather Tamba reclassify to ‘21 so we can develop him for a couple years and we build the ‘22 class around BHH and Edwards

Reactions: Volfan1000
In the recruiting thread it was posted (via a VQ poster) that BHH and BJ Edwards want to play together. If that’s the case, I’d rather Tamba reclassify to ‘21 so we can develop him for a couple years and we build the ‘22 class around BHH and Edwards
Wow, that would be huge, in '22, to follow the last 2 classes with BHH and Edwards. Is Tamba a take for UT if he reclassifies ?

Love my Vols, but if I had a choice it would be Duke and Kentucky over my Vols.
Your not a fan. Why are you here. As a kid I pretended that I played football and basketball for the Vols. Had I been a 5 star recruit instead of a -3star recruit I would have been wearing orange.

Your not a fan. Why are you here. As a kid I pretended that I played football and basketball for the Vols. Had I been a 5 star recruit instead of a -3star recruit I would have been wearing orange.
Dunno if it’s worth fighting someone about a quote over a year old. Onward from here bud

On the recruiting front the Covid restrictions make for slow news but Tennessee continues to push hard for 2022 five-star Brandon Huntley-Hatfield. The question will be how interested is he in reclassifying? Tennessee is certainly in favor of making that happen.
One wrinkle with Huntley-Hatfield’s situation is that next year would actually be his fifth year in high school. With that being the case he would be eligible to declare for the NBA draft straight away. Tennessee’s argument, and it’s a sound one, is that if he sees himself in the NBA in two years then playing for Barnes for a year rather than spending next year in prep school would be far better preparation.
-VQ

Isn't the whole point of a prep year is to get more college looks without wasting any eligibility? Sounds like a waste of a year if you're a top 10 player.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back