Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it cause just those 2 things without any other symptoms?
Had covid last week. Was extremely drained of energy for 3 days. Never had a cough. Never had congestion or problems breathing. Lost my sense of smell and maybe 50% taste, but my taste is mostly back now. Smell is still gone. Ran a fever at night time for the 3 or so days that I had a lack of energy. Felt a lot like the flu minus the body aches.

And idiots stop for mama bears with cubs. My favorite is when they get out of their car to get a better picture.

I’m rooting for the bear at this point

You're missing out man! Walked right up to this one and mama didn't mind at all. Edit: I was nowhere close to this bear. He was probably 100 yards away and my daughter shot this hanging out of the car window. Seriously, stay away from da bears.

DSC03242.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so been pretty busy at work this week and been checking in here when I can. So where we at with DC hire. I know @HankHill said a few days ago we'd like the hire. Did we crack the code yet? Obviously Mushchamp is out and here on Basilio today that Arnett is out also. So who we wanting now?
An “incognito” poster stated the new DC hire will be announced tomorrow

Reactions: Skizer41
I hate you afresh everytime you remind me that you lived out there. Greater Yellowstone, especially Grand Teton NP is still my favorite place on earth, but I will say SW Colorado and Southern Utah are a very close second now...the scenery in that area is otherworldly.
Heading that way in May in our RV. We're taking a few months to see it all.

Townsend. Hike trails few know. Avoid Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge as much as possible. We go eat in Maryville or Knoxville

Some of the best hikes in the Smokies are near Gatlinburg. If you go through Wears Valley and Metcalf Bottoms you can get to most of them without hitting Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. And once you are a mile from the road, there are not a lot of people.

Pisgah Brewery ftw.

Saw Dark Star Orchestra there one night pre-kids. Was amazing. Cherry Red Devil and or Chocolate Nitro Stout ftmfw.
Love their outdoor stage. Last time we went pre-covid we saw Tash Sultana and I spit my fungi before she even took the stage 🤣 Saw Damien Marley there the month before that. It feels like a mini Bonnaroo stage out there. The closest you can get to a festival feel outside of actually being at one. We have friends are major heads...they will see DSO 3 nights straight.

oh no. worked at front desk at Lake Lodge. actually helped manage it. think im the dolt they suckered into that extra .50 per hour...plus 5 am shifts.

if you're an extrovert look away. If you're an extreme introvert, proceed. 5 AM, coffee, breakfast...silence...deafening silence...kind it takes a week to get used too.

View attachment 348142
I've been to Yellowstone 3 times. My favorite place on earth.

Had my flu shot, and like I said, no fever. And I know it's not love. My heart got broken and died years ago.
Sister n laws dr office came up with over the counter cocktail for mild Covid that became popular; double daily dose of Vitamin D, Pepcid, Zertec, and Zinc. 90+% of the people I know only had one or two of the symptoms...

An “incognito” poster stated the new DC hire will be announced tomorrow
Ok. Heard John Brice say he thought it would be today or tomorrow. He also mentioned there are several "interesting" people that have expressed an interest in the job. Hoping JH makes a good hire and gains some points with the fans that are less than thrilled he is our coach. Need something to start uniting us as a fan base.

Love their outdoor stage. Last time we went pre-covid we saw Tash Sultana and I spit my fungi before she even took the stage 🤣 Saw Damien Marley there the month before that. It feels like a mini Bonnaroo stage out there. The closest you can get to a festival feel outside of actually being at one. We have friends are major heads...they will see DSO 3 nights straight.
Im not into shows but i dig DSO. always enjoyed the music. fact that its outside allows one to get away, if people are acting dumb.

Ok. Heard John Brice say he thought it would be today or tomorrow. He also mentioned there are several "interesting" people that have expressed an interest in the job. Hoping JH makes a good hire and gains some points with the fans that are less than thrilled he is our coach. Need something to start uniting us as a fan base.
Yea definitely need a home run DC. This poster went by the name East Atlanta Santa, pretty sure it’s an alternate account. They way he talked we should know before 5 tomorrow evening. Over the moon about it 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back