Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows how the geese operate...you know, one is up front for a while then drops back when they get weary.

I’ve been sunshine pumping since the JH hire, but today has got me down. Bama signing a decade worth of blue chippers, Hardesty going to SCjr, Georgia adding an elite position coach/coordinator as an analyst. That list of the 2021 ranking and five year average...I assume it still has brooks and the other one that’s probably leaving (lowering our 2021 rank) and doesn’t account for attrition (which lowers our five year average). It just feels like, at best, we might be keeping pace with the lower tier teams in the conference.

Somebody pull me outta this gutter.
Stay there...and wait for the signal. 😎

Ok so been pretty busy at work this week and been checking in here when I can. So where we at with DC hire. I know @HankHill said a few days ago we'd like the hire. Did we crack the code yet? Obviously Mushchamp is out and here on Basilio today that Arnett is out also. So who we wanting now?

Potential names for DC, duh!!!!
giphy.gif

couldnt find anything big enough. had to bring in a crane on a train to lift it up. imagine what would happen these days, with Peta?!
Haha yeah. I lived in Johnson City for 14 years before moving to Chattanooga so I'm familiar with the elephant story. Pretty wild!

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Great for my wife's biggest client - marketing giant for all the biggest attractions in Gatlinburg - but goodness if people don't squeeze in there like sardines as if a pandemic isn't even occurring. Madness lmfao...
No worse than Banner Elk, NC right now. Thanks to people trying to escape cities and hotspots weekdays have been as busy and our normal weekends, and weekends have been like normal MLK and Presidents' Day weekends. MLK was insane this year and rentals are nearly sold out for Presidents' Day. Needless to say I'm sick of Florida and Georgia license plates, no offense to anyone from there, but the tourist are rude and can't drive. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back