Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
College football playoff games are rurnt, too. Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson blah blah blah blah blah. SSDD.

Yep. The way Alabama can recruit and OSU get favoritism form Big10 and the total lack of any challenger in the ACC to Clemson demonstrates the top dogs get to play by different rules than the rest of us. That is why it pisses me off to no end when the talking heads say “if you want it changed then just beat them”. It’s a stacked deck, wtf is anybody else supposed to do? Lol.

No worse than Banner Elk, NC right now. Thanks to people trying to escape cities and hotspots weekdays have been as busy and our normal weekends, and weekends have been like normal MLK and Presidents' Day weekends. MLK was insane this year and rentals are nearly sold out for Presidents' Day. Needless to say I'm sick of Florida and Georgia license plates, no offense to anyone from there, but the tourist are rude and can't drive. Lol

Was up there skiing wkend after MLK and had never seen so many people in BE, ever, and I grew up there.

Took an hour to get from the entrance of Sugar to the drop off area.

I lived in Oteen years ago off of Lower Grassy Branch Rd. I work at the VA there now.
I worked off Tunnel, she worked at GPI. Were able to buy a house, and she stay at home by moving to Tri. It's that big a difference. I'm nearing mid 40's. If i had been 20 id still be there.

Was up there skiing wkend after MLK and had never seen so many people in BE, ever, and I grew up there.

Took an hour to get from the entrance of Sugar to the drop off area.
It's been insane this year. Even running lights and sirens it's taken us 30-40 minutes to get from our main station to the eyesore that is sugar top.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
you rang?
tumblr_lyxy1fx63w1qaclw9.gif

Some won’t know it, but this is great to see for the food service industry.
True. I am happy for the merchants, but the selfish side of me misses going up there at certain times and having the place almost to ourselves. Hasn’t been that way since the fire, and a little before. Pretty much crowded non stop now.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
That sounds like an amazing job. Park Ranger?
oh no. worked at front desk at Lake Lodge. actually helped manage it. think im the dolt they suckered into that extra .50 per hour...plus 5 am shifts.

if you're an extrovert look away. If you're an extreme introvert, proceed. 5 AM, coffee, breakfast...silence...deafening silence...kind it takes a week to get used too.

4C348074-DD81-4C86-970F-AB40E3C3C947.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back