Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cades Cove has been overrun for several years now. I used to go through there with no issues. Now it takes 3 hours to make a loop at times. I've been there an hour before opening and would be about the 50th car in line.
It was especially bad this year with less staff, people jumping outta the car to go chase down a ****in fawn in an open meadow... come on!

Yeah...my Dad has sleep apnea, but I don't think I have ever had it, I felt refreshed when I woke up, I just didn't need much sleep.

But now..I sleep like a log a lot more now..and I hate it..lol.
I didn't think I had it either. Thought I slept like a log too. Went for sleep study and I had stop breathing episodes 59 times an hour.

Don’t know if I have ever been less excited about signing day and the upcoming football season.

I only checked a few times today and even then for just a couple of minutes.
I actually really like the tackle that signed with us. He looked comfortable and powerful pulling from the outside. We will be doing a lot of that.

Don’t know if I have ever been less excited about signing day and the upcoming football season.

I only checked a few times today and even then for just a couple of minutes.
Signing day would’ve been better but I was historically ambivalent towards the season...that changed.

Reactions: TennacJed
Worked in Yellowstone. Best to stop and gawk at Griz, or, Bison. Fun fact, it's encouraged.
I hate you afresh everytime you remind me that you lived out there. Greater Yellowstone, especially Grand Teton NP is still my favorite place on earth, but I will say SW Colorado and Southern Utah are a very close second now...the scenery in that area is otherworldly.

All things considered this 21 class added some good players. MOST, although we lost or have potential to lose some of our bigger signees in Brooks and Brown, have remained committed. This class is much much better than Pruitts “first” class that he had 2 weeks to put together. Heupel and the fans should be very happy with who we still signed this class. It gives him a better base to start with and I really do think we have a better roster than what Pruitt inherited. We are extremely thin in some very key positions but our most important QB seems to be in much better position and we have an offensive minded coach. I think our position could be a lot worse. All my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back