Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HankHill man I love your scheme breakdowns dude. beautiful insight!...wish freak would do like a 30 for 30 each week after big games with you being the host just giving us the 411...next coaching search fill out an app for a coaching position..seriously
Haha thanks. I can promise you i am no where near smart enough to coach any kind of high level football. I do think i would be better than Adam Gase tho

You might try a sleep study. I was always foggy in my thinking and poor sleep. Come to find out I had sleep apnea and doctors think that I have had it my whole life. As a child in the late 60’s - early 70’s family doctor told my parents that all children stop breathing from time to time while they sleep. CPAP has been life changing. I fall asleep in about 5 minutes or less and wake up at alarm. I never had dreams in past because I never was able to get RIM sleep. Apnea really hits hard when you get into your 40s
Yeah...my Dad has sleep apnea, but I don't think I have ever had it, I felt refreshed when I woke up, I just didn't need much sleep.

But now..I sleep like a log a lot more now..and I hate it..lol.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Ace
Everyone knows how the geese operate...you know, one is up front for a while then drops back when they get weary.

I’ve been sunshine pumping since the JH hire, but today has got me down. Bama signing a decade worth of blue chippers, Hardesty going to SCjr, Georgia adding an elite position coach/coordinator as an analyst. That list of the 2021 ranking and five year average...I assume it still has brooks and the other one that’s probably leaving (lowering our 2021 rank) and doesn’t account for attrition (which lowers our five year average). It just feels like, at best, we might be keeping pace with the lower tier teams in the conference.

Somebody pull me outta this gutter.
Never forget that most of us are in the gutter with you, so you will always have comfort and support. I believe we have brighter days ahead very soon that will pull us out of that damn gutter. :cool:

Yeah...my Dad has sleep apnea, but I don't think I have ever had it, I felt refreshed when I woke up, I just didn't need much sleep.

But now..I sleep like a log a lot more now..and I hate it..lol.

Post COVID long haulers have responded very well to a couple of doses of Ivermectin. Full resolution of symptoms in a significant majority. Even the overly cautious NIH has changed their position on IVM. The science is real.

Post COVID long haulers have responded very well to a couple of doses of Ivermectin. Full resolution of symptoms in a significant majority. Even the overly cautious NIH has changed their position on IVM. The science is real.
If I don't shake this off soon, I may talk to a doctor about this.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
If I don't shake this off soon, I may talk to a doctor about this.

I've seen numbers ranging from 10%-40% of people who have persistent long term symptoms. It's a problem. IVM has helped most who tried it.

My GP put me onto this. He's treated over 300 cases without a single hospitalization, IVM a major part of the protocol. FLCCC.net has a bunch of info oriented toward doctors.

I love Hardesty but I believe the hype is bc of him being a former vol and not what he has accomplished so far..... that doesn’t mean he can’t be successful though.
I followed his career and came up with my take. You know how you differed. Is what it is.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Glad BGS has returned from NeverLand or whereever it was Frank sent him. Speaking of posters who have been missing for quite a long time, has anyone seen @ Crazy Ivan post lately? He's another one that seems to be MIA

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back