Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM3_BRATT_CA_RD_03.jpg
EtOjTNWWgAMoroe
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dude. You don't know me. I'm not a gullible person. In fact, in real life I'm the biggest realist and devil's advocate there is.

Sure I haven't been on here as long as others but I was just speaking to why someone would not currently burn their sources. Again, just a perspective from a realist.

Gullible would have been espousing how much I believe every insider on this site.
Dude you are talking to is a jerk human being that just enjoys tearing people down for some weird stalker reason...just don't bother with him.

It's funny...I looked to see if I was right about who you was responding to...sure enough..I was. He is a know nothing that loves to 💩 on folks that do...he was one of the main ones that crapped all over Skeeter because a kid or two played us and went somewhere else on signing day.

Fun to me is knowing what’s going on.

I’m always having a blast
So the reason you're making sure everyone is marching to your orders at the moment is because you do not know what is going on so you're not having a blast. Got it.

Dude you are talking to is a jerk human being that just enjoys tearing people down for some weird stalker reason...just don't bother with him.

It's funny...I looked to see if I was right about who you was responding to...sure enough..I was. He is a know nothing that loves to 💩 on folks that do...he was one of the main ones that crapped all over Skeeter because a kid or two played us and went somewhere else on signing day.
I feel like I'm pretty amiable with the people on this board. I just don't like being called gullible. Struck a nerve. Ha.

Sorry I bothered. I can't seem to help myself when someone is jumped on unfairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back