Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT?!?!?!?!? LOL!!!!!!! Could you imagine a game being stopped so Jordan could whine and tell some lady to sit her ass down?!?!? Jordan would have responded by dropping 50 on ‘em and snarling as he left the court.

There's no "safe spaces" in basketball. Did he really initiate this or did the refs?

That is why it is a joke
giphy.gif

if you want to know how tight of a ship DW is running, the VQ podcast was 40 minutes of them just speculating and spitballing everything. No clue about anything.
I know I come off as a VQ homer and it's funny considering I don't even have a subscription over there, but wasn't this the exact narrative about the Heupel hire? Oh, DW isn't telling them anything so they don't know. Some of y'all need to understand they have far more sources than just the Athletic Director.

Here's what we know from Brent Hubbs and Austin Price:
Co-OC/TE: Alex Golesh (already on campus working)
Co-OC/OL: Glen Elarbee (already on campus working)
QB: Halzle (already on campus working)
RB: Probably Merritt (soon to be on campus)
WR: Probably Kodi Burns (soon to be on campus when they figure out what to do with Tee)

We don't know anything about the defensive staff other than the coordinator hire will be given the authority to hire his assistants. We'll see if they are correct about that.

Heupel making sure to hire his support staff he felt were important is also kind of interesting. Jake Breske director of recruiting, player personnel director Brandon Lawson and director of on-campus recruiting Angelia Brummett. Makes sense though, hard to recruit if you don't have those positions filled to help the athletes with any questions that come up.

Just not a fan of someone trying to reinvent the wheel with a freakish defense

if we get him I’ll start believing he’s ahead of his time and a real trail blazer but for now I think that Texas and LSU passing is a red flag. Texas wasn’t able to hire a big name either
Reinvent the wheel? Hahaha it's a fairly common defense that many teams are moving to because it's designed to counter the new offenses that are being used everywhere 😄

I have a request from Volnation. A plea really. My youngest Granddaughter, just over a month old, has been diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect (Tetralogy of Fallot) and will have open heart surgery this week. Any prayers that you could send (or positive thoughts if you don't believe in prayer) would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I wouldn't ask anything for myself, ever. But, I'll ask anything of anyone for one of my family. Thank you in advance.

One good way to make sure we never have insider information is to run off all the insiders.

I think you have to draw the line between what is well-intentioned and what isn't.

Guys like Hank and Atlanta Vol seem well-intentioned to me, though there's been some dissent on the later.

Posters like MIT_Beaver appear to be here to try to alter the discourse and get folks riled. That is something I could do without.

I have a request from Volnation. A plea really. My youngest Granddaughter, just over a month old, has been diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect (Tetralogy of Fallot) and will have open heart surgery this week. Any prayers that you could send (or positive thoughts if you don't believe in prayer) would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I wouldn't ask anything for myself, ever. But, I'll ask anything of anyone for one of my family. Thank you in advance.
That is whats great about this group. Always willing to help each other out in time of need. Prayers sent for successful surgery and recovery.

Muschamp can eat a whole bag of penor. No thanks, everything about that dude pisses me off. His pseudo tough guy cabbaga patch mean faces when he's a head shorter than all his players.

Just not a fan of that "intensity" on the sidelines. Feel like he's a negative cloud in every program he's been in, and most the time his DC numbers weren't that good to begin with. Steele improved Auburn by almost a TD in points allowed when he replace Muschamp.

tenor.gif

Praying for her..

Scaling back the responsibilities of current staffers was unlikely to work well. And hiring others before clarifying the role of existing guys perpetuated the uncertainty and created a weird dynamic.
Well he passed on him a couple of weeks ago at CFU. I firgured he'd pass on him here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back