Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just messin.

I was watching some of his videos last night and I got to thinking, why not? This would be a kill shot. jmo

He's reputed to be a good recruiter and a top notch DC. His downfall as a HC was offense. Perfect compliment.

He was the DC of NC LSU. DC at the Dolphins. DC at Auburn X2 and Texas. Coached at UF and SC. Knows the state of GA. Knows the SEC inside and out.

Was a walk on at GA who was elected Team captain his senior year - the real Paul Bain.

I really like his last press conference at UF. I think he'd be pretty much a perfect hire if he could adjust to us having an offense that can outrun a Bugatti. jmo.
Mushdump? Yeah I agree, he is a good coordinator.

Reactions: ChattaTNVol
"Heupel, on the verge of naming a defensive coordinator, per sources, is prioritizing his recruiting department at Tennessee in early moves."

Looks like our coach is taking recruiting seriously. This should elevate some of the fear fans had about Heupel and recruiting in the SEC.
or could just be propaganda.

Biggest issue with muschamp is that he is muschamp. He reveled in beating Tennessee. Can’t stand Tennessee.

We just fired a HC that grew up hating Tennessee. His tenure wasn’t good. Also pruitt and muschamp are supposedly good friends.

Why go that route again with a DC?

He showed at usc that he must have superior talent for his defense to shine, just like pruitt. I want a DC that can scheme up the talent that he has...

Agree. IMO, that's why Arnett is the obvious if they can work it out.

Reactions: RiotVol
From what I’ve seen you post, you’re definitely a believer. It’s ok, I’ve been there
Do I believe there are a few people on this site that have sources? Absolutely. I think the evidence would say some people have sources. There's been some specific things said by some people before it's been reported in the media.

Do I fawn over every poster that drops a nugget. No. Don't confuse positivity with naivety.

Ratio ... yes, by a long shot.
AV - Messages 1,409 Likes 53,877

But actual likes:
RS - Messages 35,409 Likes 138,648

If anyone has more likes than that, I haven't noticed.

Honestly, both guys:

source.gif
I have 162,540 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back