Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously doubting at this point if we retain any coaches from previous staff. But Swain guessed 50/50 odds that Tee might stay. Not sure if serious...

Calm your ass before your hemorrhoids flare. You DO hate Lane. I don't worship the guy. I called him an obnoxious ass. But he's got a handle on offense, and he knows how to recruit. He's gonna get his guys on defense. Might take him a few years, but it'll happen.
I do not hate Lane, I do hate the weird obsession so many Vol fans have with the dude...

And nothing calms my hemmies down..nothing..😳

The only leaking coming from Hank is of the anal variety. He must be on one of those weird drugs they tout on TV.
Surely not this one

200.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yeah..I wonder if it was just because of the "clean house" philosophy, or JH just didn't feel they were on the same page..or maybe he does like the idea of working with Osovet, but he has someone else already tabbed for that spot he wanted more.

I think it’s both things I think JH is just cleaning house and he has an actual experienced TE coach coming in.

1) 28-8. I acknowledge that the trend going from 12 wins to 6 wins in 3 yrs is concerning, but it's more nuanced than your angle (some highly operative factors you discount are Margin of loss, way-above-average COVID opt outs, and 3rd string QB, obviously among others, whether identifiable or intangible).
2) You are a child.
3) The UT Athletic Department has around 15 working attorneys working for it at any given time on a number of issues, most of them on retainer. Mine job was brief and had nothing to do with anything besides student-athlete academics.

4) Ignor'd
Look at the post history, I stated I was very concerned with the decline in UCF performance. You tried to come at me about simple trend analysis, Sloan, and “post mortem” when you obviously are elementary in the subjects. When I call you out after throwing stones you say I’m a child. Dont deflect because you don’t want to take the bet. And don’t assume I won’t fire back at someone like you. I love competition and talking ****. Football is entertainment at the end of the day, have fun with it.

Look at the post history, I stated I was very concerned with the decline in UCF performance. You tried to come at me about simple trend analysis, Sloan, and “post mortem” when you obviously are elementary in the subjects. When I call you out after throwing stones you say I’m a child. Dont deflect because you don’t want to take the bet. And don’t assume I won’t fire back at someone like you. I love competition and talking ****. Football is entertainment at the end of the day, have fun with it.

Go back to your hang out at Chuck E Cheese and play your video games. Don’t forget your tickets. If u drink too much soda just UBER home

OK. Am going to check in now that the frenzy has died down. A tidbit from the no-call Vols Calls show tonight. Coach Josh was on the phone with some '22 in state recruits today. Says he wants to start reaching out to the in state HS coaches. Oh yeah he does have a foot in the door with him being assigned and working Memphis at Mizzou which that program had designated a national recruiting city in its strategic recruiting scheme.
Interesting

Seriously doubting at this point if we retain any coaches from previous staff. But Swain guessed 50/50 odds that Tee might stay. Not sure if serious...

I'm okay with Tee staying IF Heupel wants him on staff. No coach should be forced on Heupel. He's the head coach and needs to be able to hire who he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back