Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite play I saw him run was when the QB faked a hand off into the qb run but instead of running he lured the de and lb up...... the tightend slipped right behind them.... the qb kind of push passed it over the defense...... I saw it used twice with both times it gaining around 12 yards.
Tebow made a living off that play inside the red zone

Reactions: volbeast33
You are entitled to your opinion as am I. I know many accomplished UT grads that are going to start following a different program. Why am I still posting? Probably because I haven’t made it to acceptance yet in the stages of grief.

I know many UT students who butt chugged beer, I care about the same for them as I do turncoats.

Reactions: Vols4us and SoilVol
You are entitled to your opinion as am I. I know many accomplished UT grads that are going to start following a different program. Why am I still posting? Probably because I haven’t made it to acceptance yet in the stages of grief.
We all wish you would go ahead and reach that stage so you would stop posting.

I hope he gets to at least 95%. We don’t play FSU and he’s fun to watch when he’s healthy. Plus after watching interviews and spots on him I can’t help but root for the guy. Love his attitude.
He has become a program icon.
Selfless and 1st class.
He’s as impressive off the field with people as he is playing QB.
Put it this way, when he got hurt vs USF, doctors & athletic training staff members were in tears. I’ve never seen people who are supposed to be “professional and muted emotionally” so affected.
Honestly, My eyes were welling up to.

That is so unfortunate. Too many left coasters already here.

We got Californians comin to Tennessee too. As long as they don’t bring their ridiculous voting tendencies that got them screwed in the first place, I’m ok with it.

Went on a date with a girl not long ago who said, and I quote, “I don’t eat anything that has a face.”

Immediately asked where she was from.
-“California”

Because of course she was.

We got Californians comin to Tennessee too. As long as they don’t bring their ridiculous voting tendencies that got them screwed in the first place, I’m ok with it.

A similar discussion was recently held on the Joe Rogan Experience about Texas. It was basically “If you flee California for Texas don’t come here and try to change our ways. You came here for the low taxes, less regulation, and more freedom. Don’t ruin it by voting your old ways.”

What do y’all think Lebby will do:

Stay with Kiffin?

Reunite with Hypel?

Go be HC at UCF?

I think he’ll be HC down in Orlando. Players really lobbying for him. If that happens, does Briles rejoin Kiffin?

Reactions: beneVOLence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back