Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its there, but who knows.
Yeah, don't know what we're going to be. If our offense doesn't take a jump we'll be awful. But if he has the same affect on our offense that he had on Mizzou's, then it's absolutely there.

First three are easily winnable. Then there is ETSU or whatever it is. Mizzou is okay, not great. Ky is average. SC is horrendous. Vandy is awful. That's 8 potential wins right there if you get the sweep. Kiffin doesn't scare me. Dude has no defense. It can be had.

I'd predict 7-5 right now not knowing if our offense can truly take the leap in year 1 and not knowing who is defense is.

Wait..on offense that is a complete and utter lie, and a stupid way of saying it.."slowly tearing it down"...that is ******** if you actually look at their games instead of one freaky years record.

Yeah last time I checked your RECORD stats meant more than offense stats... Jfc

Pages are going too fast for me? Do we have the DC confirmed yet? I remember seeing where players said they were told but not anything confirmed

He didn't expect to be considered for the Head Coach job.

He wanted to stay on the staff and it is apparent he has been told that won't happen. He waited around through Jeremy Pruitt chastizing both he and Graham for taking the pay cuts because he loves the university and wanted to stick around. Fulmer made him some assurances that he knew wouldn't be honored once Phillip was fired, but he turned down other opportunities anyway to wait and see who the next coach would be.

He and Heupel have some beef, apparently, and separate from that point, it appears Heupel has another coach in mind for the WR coach spot. That's life in this business. But it does come with some hurt feelings for a guy who has never felt like he was truly appreciated here.
Surely he knows that a coach coming into this mess needs to have coaches around him that he feels comfortable with to help him succeed and will not base those decisions on who played for the school and how other coaches treated them in the past??? I hate that he can't stay if he wants to, but this is a cutthroat business. He should know that by now.

Yeah, don't know what we're going to be. If our offense doesn't take a jump we'll be awful. But if he has the same affect on our offense that he had on Mizzou's, then it's absolutely there.

First three are easily winnable. Then there is ETSU or whatever it is. Mizzou is okay, not great. Ky is average. SC is horrendous. Vandy is awful. That's 8 potential wins right there if you get the sweep. Kiffin doesn't scare me. Dude has no defense. It can be had.

I'd predict 7-5 right now not knowing if our offense can truly take the leap in year 1 and not knowing who is defense is.
I know its not likely, but getting UF after Bama and playing UGA late are both good as well. I don't expect to beat either but maybe we can put up points.
Im not worried about the offense lets see what we have on defense.

He didn't expect to be considered for the Head Coach job.

He wanted to stay on the staff and it is apparent he has been told that won't happen. He waited around through Jeremy Pruitt chastizing both he and Graham for taking the pay cuts because he loves the university and wanted to stick around. Fulmer made him some assurances that he knew wouldn't be honored once Phillip was fired, but he turned down other opportunities anyway to wait and see who the next coach would be.

He and Heupel have some beef, apparently, and separate from that point, it appears Heupel has another coach in mind for the WR coach spot. That's life in this business. But it does come with some hurt feelings for a guy who has never felt like he was truly appreciated here.
And it’s not like Tee is actively stirring up drama. He was feeling ****** and called a close friend and former teammate to vent. Price’s tweet got it going and then posters just made assumptions about Tee wanting to be HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back