Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In like 99% sure it’s Heupel. It’s rumored he’s on campus tonight.

Well then seriously, that is a major red flag on a AD we just hired and shows he's completely full of BS in just about every way and everything he's said so far... seriously... Lazy, easy, bring my buddy hire to get him a raise too...

No better than Pruitt with a "plan" and hiring his buddies for big pay days...

How do we know?
Are they even available ?
Is there a “do not hire” list?
Just some questions that no one outside of that office would know
If there is a do not hire list & those 3 are on it then we really don’t care about winning IMO

I’m in the camp that I won’t fully believe until I hear it from somebody credible in the national media, but to be honest, I have hated the past 4 hires from the beginning. Each hire immediately Diminished my hope that we would ever be good again and subsequently my desire to participate as a fan. The very second that Butch was hired, it really was like something changed in me where I no longer got excited about games or got mad when we lost. I could watch games but almost as a neutral observer. The whole Schiano thing and Pruitt hire didn’t even phase me at all.

But as disappointed as I would be about Heupel, I would be very interested in seeing what the team looks like in the fall. That is something I genuinely have not felt since we had Bray, Hunter, and Rogers lining up.

What have they improved on?

Where is UCF better at today than 3 years ago?

Maybe one area,
There’s more Overall talent on the team right now is better. It’s just not the star power of KZ Milton & the Griffin twins.

They will have 2 DBs drafted top 50 and ARobinson probably goes 1st round.

Marlon Williams, jaylon Robinson and Tre Nixon are REALLY good WRs and will get drafted as well.

UT needs to leak a play by play to a reporter to explain how we got here. Tell us we swung big and missed because Pruitt put us in a hole.

Tell us Campbell and Fickell weren't interested, Kiffin was playing us and Franklin wouldn't commit.

I need to know that this guy was the best of a bunch of bad options.
Chris low told us that yesterday.

I actually feel bad for the people selling season tickets if this is true. Seriously nobody is interested in going to that. What a mess if true, I refuse to believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back