Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are amusing. You were ok with f***** Franklin. A coach who flicked fans off at Neyland. Class act as well as being a prick. You guys have gone from Cristobal (Gtsoh), to freakin Liepold a name I had to freakin google. I still don’t think it’s Heupel.

LMFAO--- so all the coaches out there and our supposed new badass AD hires the dipsheet from the school he just left? After all the FU Money and @Atlanta VOL BS!? What a LAZY-ASS hire.... that's all you can do? Or just WHAT did you do?

What a F'n straight up joke if true. DW GTFO, what a poser... He and Plowman I guess are confirmed as idiots. You got $7 mill and you pass Caldwell, Freeze, Napier, Herman, Elliot, etc... and you think Heupel is the answer to bring us back on track and "win a championship"!? hell I'd rather have Fisher....

Seriously, what happened to the media not knowing anything and we go from Crystobol to Heupel in 45 minutes???? What happened to DW keeping things quiet and no one knows anything??

@HankHill , no offense, but how the heck do you find out?? AP doesn't know 'ish, yet people are running with him... What happened to the team finding out first?

ALL THIS IS BS.

Heupel=who gives a F. Yeah, I'm sure the team wanted this cat, whatever.

Hey Plowman and DW, since you guys have all that money left over from hiring a C-rated HC, I'll take some...

There's a reason Heupel is not coaching at a larger program...
People said FU to our FU money and this is what was left. It is what it is

JH will have great press conference and talk about him plan to lead us back to the great program we are and how he plans to bring his great offense to Knox. AV will come on here and say trust DW and give JH a chance and half yall will talk yourself into 7-5 year one
Honestly after all that has happened the last year, if we go 7-5 next year I'll happily take it, no matter who the coach is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back