Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the reports floating around that Clemson is set to give Elliott a raise, so he's apt to stay put. I don't have any intel regarding that one way or the other.

My latest intel suggest that White is continuing to vet candidates and Elliott hasn't been offered anything.

It's a waiting game right now, per a source.

I know that's vague but that's where we're at right now in a search that's being kept close to the vest.

- Anna Hickey, Clemson 247

The fact that no one knows a thing about this search is insane, especially considering that UT is a public university and so much of this stuff should be subject to a Freedom of Information Act request.

They have a certain amount of days they can wait to process a request. Plus, I would guess an active employee search is exempt. There is also certain private information that is protected. Maybe can get information after the fact.

“VolzOwn” said:
Guys, look... I’ve told you everything I could tell you about all the goings on with these hires. I’m not going to make some bs for likes or clicks on this page. I get it, you all are eager and want to know...and honestly I want to talk about it, but I CANNOT. How do they say it? No interviews, please.

sounds like we have someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back