Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people feel to need to completely rip someone who says they have information from whoever, post that information in a respectful manner, and for whatever reason it doesn come to fruition.
It's because they get disappointed when things don't work out. They don't want to get their hopes up.

That’s just a lazy line or thought. Mark off anyone that’s a currently without knowing anything about them as a person or coach. But you do you.

So hiring a coach with no experience rebuilding a program is a good idea coming off NCAA sanctions?

Reactions: lilesrt
I find it moderately humorous that DW has been setting up his office all day on conference calls, and everyone is like “WHO THE f*** ARE WE HIRING?”

Reactions: Sleegro
“ If you were a betting man would you say White would hire someone that hasn’t been mentioned?”

“I think there's at least a decent chance Tennessee ends up hiring someone we've rarely discussed to this point.
Just a guess, though. Maybe recency bias (Harsin at Auburn) is impacting that guess. We'll see.”

Rucker 24/7

If it is deemed proprietary info, the FOIA doesn’t apply.

You are right, but surely not all of this would be proprietary. I mean we are talking about the actions of an AD finding a Head Coach for a university funded in part by public funds. Broadly, the public has some right to know what the heck is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back