Coachery

Hmmmm...

james-franklin-psu-640.jpg

Bigmouth sighting?
He has a gut!

The only names that we’ve heard are the ones from the John Brice story about who was being vetted through Parker Search. It almost makes me think that was strategic on the part of Danny White. Literally no one else has any info about who’s being vetted, who’s interviewed, who’s declined interest. The best guys in the business are just throwing sh*t against the wall.

Campbell, Fleck and even Franklin would be a upgrade coaching wise. I still think there may be others White is looking at. I do not see a sonny dykes type hire. I got faith White knows what he is doing and will get us a quality coach. Everything is all smokescreeney in here!!!! GBO!!!!

Reactions: INDEFENSE
Campbell, Fleck and even Franklin would be a upgrade coaching wise. I still think there may be others White is looking at. I do not see a sonny dykes type hire. I got faith White knows what he is doing and will get us a quality coach. Everything is all smokescreeney in here!!!! GBO!!!!
Here's a confirmed image of the new coach. I just can't quite make out who it is.
smoke-explosion.jpg

Just getting out of a long meeting. My friend confirmed we have reached terms with our next coach, as he predicted. I don’t think I’ll get more until it’s released, but am trying.

Stoerner Fumbles ........ just curious as to your motivation for posting all this? Why risk putting this out here unless there is some motivation behind it?

Also, watch out rocytop2624, this FAKE bullshite below is making the rounds:

View attachment 344200
That would be too perfect we would up our wins by 3 games next year I would pay him 7 million have a few big dogs pay the buy out and get it done. He can do better and owes us besides we would be the only one he would leave ole Miss for .

Reactions: Easyriders
Chris Low is on 104.5 in Nashville right now talking up Tony Elliott and Sonny Dykes. He pretty much blew off the idea of Campbell, Fickell and Fleck.
If Low is indeed a preferred medium, that screams the AD resetting expectations.
A lot of contingencies look good against Dykes

Reactions: Nouveaux
any ******** about tryin to include color is ******** at this point. it comes from fox sports local. color has **** all to do with anything stupid plant growers. you don't matter.

VN Store

Back