New Name: PJ Fleck Being Vetted

I do not want Fleck that guy is Butch Jones 2.0 in more ways than one. His offense at Minnesota looks identical to Butch Jones and that is a offense with a gloried running back at QB. If we want to see a offense where our QB is handicapped like Dobbs was then he is the guy and that offense is not going to work in the SEC and it will not be able to score enough points. So if you want to hire Fleck go hire Butch Jones back instead. Sonny Dykes if by any means he is the coach and we have to settle for him then from a record stand point and offensive out look he is a lot better hire than Fleck.

Reactions: Remy
I dont know of any definate home run hires they can make, even Hugh Freeze or Kiffen dont have a Natty under their belt and Id say they are the most notable coaches available. P.J. Fleck is a good coach but I wish we would have thrown the bank at Urban Meyer when we had the chance.

Reactions: jonnon111
I dont know of any definate home run hires they can make, even Hugh Freeze or Kiffen dont have a Natty under their belt and Id say they are the most notable coaches available. P.J. Fleck is a good coach but I wish we would have thrown the bank at Urban Meyer when we had the chance.
I think you miss the meaning of a homerun hire... Championships isn’t the only requirement to homerun hire.

Would you take coach O over Kiffin?

VN Store

Back