Things I'm happy about today

that new D-day is 1/29. Mom and may name Baby Sister " Chapter 6 " now that son is ahead of schedule in getting the book he;'s working on to publisher.

it appeared today that their two boys were really set on getting Baby Sister today by the amount of time they spent with their mom. I was particularly jealous when they wanted to take walk only with her this afternoon. Relieved is probably closer to the truth. Back was acting up

that new D-day is 1/29. Mom and may name Baby Sister " Chapter 6 " now that son is ahead of schedule in getting the book he;'s working on to publisher.

it appeared today that their two boys were really set on getting Baby Sister today by the amount of time they spent with their mom. I was particularly jealous when they wanted to take walk only with her this afternoon. Relieved is probably closer to the truth. Back was acting up
lol

My kids were seriously late. With one, weā€™re talking about postponing a church service. šŸ¤Ŗ

Kid one due May 20 (born May 27.) Kid two due Aug 20 (born Aug 29.) Kid three born Dec 3, due Nov15.

The ā€œback is acting upā€ part gets my antennae up. Back labor is a definite thing. Maybe itā€™s just stretched-out lower back muscles, but maybe itā€™s her body moving on about its business.

Anyway, sit back, and let nature take its course. We spend a lot of time and energy trying to figure this stuff out, and control it (always a bad idea), but in the end, itā€™s those primal forces that we donā€™t understand that make things happen.

Cool story, my wife's friend had asked her to wait till she could help with tickets. She came over today, lined up what we wanted, and at checkout or whatever, used her points. Gave them to us to help, and our round trip is costing us 80 cents! Pretty cool to me, she didn't have to, may have been gonna lose them or whatever, but she didn't have to help like that.

You could introduce me to your wifeā€™s friend
šŸ˜‚

VN Store

Back