Not open for further replies.
Kiffin- not a builder
Freeze- too much baggage
Chadwell- not a big enough name
Napier- see Chadwell
Leopold- no
Elliott- not a head coach
Cristobal- I don’t see it

It’s going to be Campbell or Fickell. Give me Fickell.

This is where my bipolar head is at now.

I started in the Lane Train but felt that was just a Profesional troll job.

Then I climbed about the Herm Worm until enough dirty laundry was shared from NuveauUT to make me worry he is a Pruitt personality

I boarded the BOB bus because I decided that was our ceiling and feared we were gonna get Steeled in the end

Once ADW was hired I climbed back into the Lane Train thinking that had a chance.

After much consideration and positivity from insiders I think we have a real shot at hitting a Bonafide home run.

So I’m officially announcing I am climbing up onto the Cambell Camel 🐫 or I am holding the Fickell Pickle.

I’ll take either one please.

I am admittedly am still upset about the last few hires we made and having said that it has lead me to the following conclusions:

Dooley came from a G5 school in LA so Napier doesn’t sit well with me.

Butch came from Cincy so Fickell doesn’t intrigue me.

Pruitt was a coordinator from one of the 2 “dynasty “ programs so I don’t love the idea of Elliot.

I prefer the other routes that have been mentioned.

I also realize my assessment has no basis in fact or true logic lol

Who cares about the ties, Matt Campbell (if he was really an option) is absolutely the answer.

He does more with less. He is already a proven P5 HC. He’s taking Iowa freaking St to conference championships games, he’s clean, his players love him and the culture of the program.

I don’t think Fickell would be a bad hire but Matt Campbell > Luke Fickell and it’s not even close.
1611409368046.gif

Then I climbed about the Herm Worm until enough dirty laundry was shared from NuveauUT to make me worry he is a Pruitt personality

I boarded the BOB bus because I decided that was our ceiling and feared we were gonna get Steeled in the end

Once ADW was hired I climbed back into the Lane Train thinking that had a chance.

After much consideration and positivity from insiders I think we have a real shot at hitting a Bonafide home run.

So I’m officially announcing I am climbing up onto the Cambell Camel 🐫 or I am holding the Fickell Pickle.

So you want the Fickell Pickle?

I don't judge.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Good grief this is exactly me. Exactly lol

Kiffin is the diversion.

Kiffin and Freeze are the flings. Enjoy a good time knowing it will never last.

Campbell, Fickell and Napier are the ones you marry. They may not be the sexy hire. However, they win at their jobs, are loyal, give their best efforts, and will produce offspring you will love and cherish.

JMO.

Iowa St’s fans cockiness to Campbell never leaving Ames is the exact same cockiness that Mississippi State fans had for Mullen and Memphis fans for John Calipari.

Not saying we get Campbell here, but they’re kidding themselves if they think he’s at a “destination job”
PREACH MY DUDE

Reactions: TennacJed

No more talk about holding the Fickle pickle please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back