Not open for further replies.
Kiffin- not a builder
Freeze- too much baggage
Chadwell- not a big enough name
Napier- see Chadwell
Leopold- no
Elliott- not a head coach
Cristobal- I don’t see it

It’s going to be Campbell or Fickell. Give me Fickell.
Both good coaches i think but no way I take Fickell over Campbell. Campbell is a proven giant killer, Fickell is Butch Jones (a winner at Cinncinati). Id be thrilled with either one though.

I dont think Campbell is an option. He has turned down multiple NFL interviews and im sure countless college jobs at this point. Why in the world would he do that and then come take over this greasefire of a football program?

I agree that it’s incredibly unlikely. However, the poster said Campbell or Fickell and “give me Fickell” and I just can’t understand that

CLUES...

Donde:
We're trying to go big and make a big change.
About White...he's a builder. Coach...looking for a builder to build the program.
We want to win championships.
TN is not a place to learn on the job.
I want us to be a destination school.
(Too tired to remember if DW said anything different.)

AV:
Over the moon
Hire a current head coach
Happen quickly and best is yet to come
Agree 100000000% with Metal "Go get who you want make them say no. Quit screwing around with projects and coordinators."
Trust me change is coming and it will be good.
FU money coming to the table.

Stoerner:
Single candidate that's the focus. He's interested and has a relationship with White.
Top target (thinks Campbell) & 5 candidates including Herman, Frost, Lane.
Happen fast. 90% we have our guy.

Good work, SaS.

I like the Ohio State ties with Fickell. I hate that program but honestly they are first class. They know how to run an organization.

Who cares about the ties, Matt Campbell (if he was really an option) is absolutely the answer.

He does more with less. He is already a proven P5 HC. He’s taking Iowa freaking St to conference championships games, he’s clean, his players love him and the culture of the program.

I don’t think Fickell would be a bad hire but Matt Campbell > Luke Fickell and it’s not even close.

Who cares about the ties, Matt Campbell (if he was really an option) is absolutely the answer.

He does more with less. He is already a proven P5 HC. He’s taking Iowa freaking St to conference championships games, he’s clean, his players love him and the culture of the program.

I don’t think Fickell would be a bad hire but Matt Campbell > Luke Fickell and it’s not even close.

Would absolutely be thrilled with Campbell as well. I hope it’s one of the 2. We can do better than Chadwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back