Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell would be fantastic but if they can't get him.... And they hire brown, herman, elliot or one of those guys.. napier, ficklle.. my god. I'd rather just have chadwell. At least with chadwell, we will score points.

I have wanted Campbell at Tennessee for a LONG time, he is the epitome of a real football coach, but I will believe it when I see it. I refuse to even get excited about the possibility.

My only concern with a Campbell hire is the fanbase. We do not have any patience...absolute zero...and he will not build it quickly. He will not cut corners or take shortcuts, and I really doubt we as a whole would understand that.
my concern is similar in that while i think he's a great coach, sometimes, the situation and coach just match, perfectly...and they can be great together... That doesn't always mean it can be replicated somewhere else. it may just be that Campbell is a great coach, and Iowa State is the perfect situation for him, and vice versa.....nothing wrong with that.

but, again, if we did hire him, there's no way you don't qualify it as anything but a home run.

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
Whatever dude. You enjoy this boring ass brand of football, that will continue if they hire a defensive guy.
Perhaps let the man make his hire and have the faith that he actually knows wtf he is doing. At least entertain that before you lose your **** over something that you are vastly unqualified to have an educated opinion about.

I like Danny White and everything but his stuttering was getting on my nerves lol
Probably a combination of extreme fatigue from having little to no sleep in two-three days and a massive shot of adrenaline in getting in front of the world after taking on the massive task of rebuilding a blue blood program from nuclear ashes..the biggest job of your life, and a really really hard one..

I understand..

my concern is similar in that while i think he's a great coach, sometimes, the situation and coach just match, perfectly...and they can be great together... That doesn't always mean it can be replicated somewhere else. it may just be that Campbell is a great coach, and Iowa State is the perfect situation for him, and vice versa.....nothing wrong with that.

but, again, if we did hire him, there's no way you don't qualify it as anything but a home run.
He is a real f'n football coach. He will succeed in building a solid football program anywhere given resources and time.

He is a real f'n football coach. He will succeed in building a solid football program anywhere given resources and time.

Reactions: jakez4ut and drylo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back