Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much probation coming for that to Happen and Lane has already failed once under probation. The first rough patch he goes thru everyone will question his loyalty: I know I would.

The tweet today that got so much attention if I was ole miss I would be furious. Unprofessional and the school he currently represents should be appalled
1. We don't actually know if he is an actual candidate or fans dreaming.
2. He isn't even hired and fans are questioning his loyalty, TN needs to be smart and protect themselves with a buyout if he is the guy.
3. Is 28-15 failing, I would sign up for that, it means we beat who we were supposed to.
4. Kiffin likes the attention its who he is.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
As a UCF grad I'm so torn by this. Haha I hate to lose him at UCF but as a lifelong Tennessee fan this is an incredible homerun hire. And how fast it happened makes it even more incredible. Every hire White has made as AD at both Buffalo and UCF, in basketball and football, have been objectively great hires and have all had more success than expected.
Good to see you

Too much probation coming for that to Happen and Lane has already failed once under probation. The first rough patch he goes thru everyone will question his loyalty: I know I would.

The tweet today that got so much attention if I was ole miss I would be furious. Unprofessional and the school he currently represents should be appalled
To be fair we are the (much) hotter ex.

I've been screaming to pay Stoops whatever he wants. As bad as what it has gotten, I've almost convinced myself that Kiffin is the even better option. He's the only coach (that is proven) that i can see that would run full speed into this dumpster fire just because others would be saying he couldn't do it.
I have zero confidence that UT will get this right this time.
Lol

Reactions: jp1

What tweet?

If Snyder can build a winner at K-state, and Campbell at ISU...then Frost can build one at Nebraska given time.

K state & Iowa state kinda fall into the Nebraska big 12 model...

If they were in the big ten they’d be in an ass load of trouble.
But you’re right it can be done.
Frost needs to adapt & adjust in order to win.

With all the hate thrown at Plowman and Boyd the past few days, I think we can bury the narrative that Plowman was following Haslam orders or was making a power play for herself and/or Boyd. She hired someone who can work Jimmy without inflaming but who’s also his own guy. Plowman and Boyd backed Fulmer and allowed him to work without meddling. More of the same now...emphasis on MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back