Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I posted here that I would drop kick a nun for a competent hire at coach. After today's AD news it appears we will be doing just that.

Sooo.... To avoid bringing bad mojo on the program I need some help. Obviously I don't want to burn in hell, so anyone know a really mean nun that has it coming?
tenor (3).gif

As a UCF grad I'm so torn by this. Haha I hate to lose him at UCF but as a lifelong Tennessee fan this is an incredible homerun hire. And how fast it happened makes it even more incredible. Every hire White has made as AD at both Buffalo and UCF, in basketball and football, have been objectively great hires and have all had more success than expected.
gro, welcome back! Good to see you.

The gotta jump back to the Big 12. Those Texas boys they used to recruit don't watch Big 10 football.
This is truth. Nebraska is making a lot more money now but their football traditions are suffering. Texas families aren't traveling to Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan to watch games.

Last night I posted here that I would drop kick a nun for a competent hire at coach. After today's AD news it appears we will be doing just that.

Sooo.... To avoid bringing bad mojo on the program I need some help. Obviously I don't want to burn in hell, so anyone know a really mean nun that has it coming?
Screenshot_20210121-221852_DuckDuckGo.jpg

No doubt a likable coach would help
If it’s Lane the fan base wouldn’t be patient with him at all. They would turn on him in a heartbeat
Disagree completely. He beats UF within 3 years. Plays Bama close, Gives Kirby headaches the fan base will be patient. 1/2 of Pruitts problem was because the gap wasn't closing.

I don’t think he regrets the decision but I think when he looks back, he’s going to 2nd guess if he had factored in the landscape change.
Still, he is loved there and loves it there.
If Snyder can build a winner at K-state, and Campbell at ISU...then Frost can build one at Nebraska given time.

Disagree completely. He beats UF within 3 years. Plays Bama close, Gives Kirby headaches the fan base will be patient. 1/2 of Pruitts problem was because the gap wasn't closing.

Too much probation coming for that to Happen and Lane has already failed once under probation. The first rough patch he goes thru everyone will question his loyalty: I know I would.

The tweet today that got so much attention if I was ole miss I would be furious. Unprofessional and the school he currently represents should be appalled

As a UCF grad I'm so torn by this. Haha I hate to lose him at UCF but as a lifelong Tennessee fan this is an incredible homerun hire. And how fast it happened makes it even more incredible. Every hire White has made as AD at both Buffalo and UCF, in basketball and football, have been objectively great hires and have all had more success than expected.
So glad to have you back! Now tell us who you think he hires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back