Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright boys, I'm gonna go watch Ancient Aliens. Only posts nugs and relevant stuff so I don't have to scroll through crap. @drvenner , @InVOLuntary looking at you.
tenor.gif

I don’t think you should pin all your hopes on one person where you can get letdown. I’m a complete pessimist but White’s record speaks for itself. Based on the up and comers and under the radar hires he has made I fully trust him...he has earned that. He might not get the flashy name but he will get the right hire. Plus with his abilities he already makes the CEO head coach that much better.

Danny White leaving UCF is more devastating than Scott Frost, McKenzie Milton departures | Commentary
As a UCF grad I'm so torn by this. Haha I hate to lose him at UCF but as a lifelong Tennessee fan this is an incredible homerun hire. And how fast it happened makes it even more incredible. Every hire White has made as AD at both Buffalo and UCF, in basketball and football, have been objectively great hires and have all had more success than expected.

As a UCF grad I'm so torn by this. Haha I hate to lose him at UCF but as a lifelong Tennessee fan this is an incredible homerun hire. And how fast it happened makes it even more incredible. Every hire White has made as AD at both Buffalo and UCF, in basketball and football, have been objectively great hires and have all had more success than expected.
Ole boy showed up like he ain’t never left. Lol

welcome back

True. It's a gray area but I'm willing to risk it for him to get kicked.
Without a doubt, I’d even be willing to give whoever is kicking him a boost so it hits harder. He’s legit the only person I have on ignore do to some comments he made in the PF. He tried to say SJWs and their like were equivalent to WWII vets...

Reactions: KnoxLandcruiser
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back