Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew cade at LT. i will gladly put Wright there and go chase another RT
I tend to agree. Cade should most likely be slotting into Trey's old spot. He's better suited at guard. Would be nice if a former 5* OT from another school would enter the portal for us to snatch up.

Reactions: JacketVol
Looks like it...but I don't understand how any honest sane person could blame me for seeing otherwise till this point 🤷‍♂️

Let's see what happens next before we go gaga though..this is a really good start and it shows great situational awareness..finally..but it means nothing if the next hire is a bust. I have a lot more optimism now that it won't be.

We may have finally gotten luck to go our way after all these years and somehow ended up with good leadership...I am and will be abundantly overjoyed to be wrong. I hate being right about bad things.
Start with that next time. 😎

I don't know what happened to PSU this year but I'm wondering if maybe Franklin mismanaged things a bit there and would be willing to leave while his stock is still high.
I seriously do not want Franklin. Why do people keep forgetting his ties to Vandy's rape scandal?

I just want whatever is going to happen to happen fast, including new coaching staff so we can hold the players together that are left on the team. Hopefully most of them are willing to at least ride it out until the new HC is named.
I thinking the 2022 class is more important that keeping the current staff together. I believe we have a pretty good core of guys who want to be at UT and will stay to see this through. The money guys can hit the portal hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back