Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Bruin has a valid point, for once. Don't release any commit from their NLI until the new coach has a chance to speak to them. If they still want out after that, you might as well let them go, but at least give the new coach a chance to sell himself.

I'm just as shocked as everyone else Bruin said something worth noting.
I try to sell myself, but then I just end up having to give it away.

Could be a stretch but this “snitch” feels like a plan by the boosters to get rid of this staff. There’s no NCAA heat coming at all. No leaks on what any of the violations were. We let go two coaches who really weren’t great position coaches and we had to let Pruitt go to make it all look real. Pruitt doesn’t seem upset or like he’s going to put up much of a fight. They forced Fulmer out....again. Hopefully the gamble pays off.
He hired legal counsel, he's fighting it.

The sad thing is, this is gonna get worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better. We're going to lose players we covet over this. And not just from this year's class. Talent level will take a big hit IMO. If we don't make the right hire, we'll never be relevant again.
Yep and there is only about 4 coaches out there that could turn this around quick.

Seriously, Bruin has a valid point, for once. Don't release any commit from their NLI until the new coach has a chance to speak to them. If they still want out after that, you might as well let them go, but at least give the new coach a chance to sell himself.

I'm just as shocked as everyone else Bruin said something worth noting.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Relax guys. All that cash is fake. I use it for training. If I had 5 mil in real cash, you think I’d be talking to you losers? With that being said, y’all my people. I happy to be scraping by only making close to doctor pay.
And here I was planning on marrying you when I became a widow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back