Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gotta be the most boring coaching search ever.... someone fire up the grumors... where’s @MIT_Beaver getting quizzed about the guy who works the bar at a country club by @Atlanta VOL there were more flights tracked a month ago than today. There was a crew of us in 2017 that would patrol this place on the night shift and keep everyone up to date. I expected more from Volnation. Somebody get in here and drop an unsubstantiated rumor that they swear is true because their most reliable sister cousin heard it at the pilot gas station she works at when big Jim popped into get a big gulp slush on his way to Tyson McGee because the guy he’s flying with likes his drinks cold like his last name. @Freak didn’t spend his Christmas money on backup servers for this place to be as desolate as Neyland in a pandemic.

It was fun last time, but we're tired now. There's a real sense of apathy. We know where we are and what that means. This isn't fun any more, it's pathetic and unfortunately this entire escapade leaves me believing we make the same mistake we always have. Hope I'm wrong.

You think mods get paid?!?!

View attachment 341083
When y’all gonna out in a good word for me with Frank? I’ve been waiting for 10 years to be a mod. Don’t make me play the affirmative action card. I know y’all don’t have a Jewish Gypsy mod. I cover several categories.

It was fun last time, but we're tired now. There's a real sense of apathy. We know where we are and what that means. This isn't fun any more, it's pathetic and unfortunately this entire escapade leaves me believing we make the same mistake we always have. Hope I'm wrong.
We can’t even get excited for our favorite pastime 😔

Reactions: KB5252 and VOLSONLY
Seriously, Bruin has a valid point, for once. Don't release any commit from their NLI until the new coach has a chance to speak to them. If they still want out after that, you might as well let them go, but at least give the new coach a chance to sell himself.

I'm just as shocked as everyone else Bruin said something worth noting.

Seriously, Bruin has a valid point, for once. Don't release any commit from their NLI until the new coach has a chance to speak to them. If they still want out after that, you might as well let them go, but at least give the new coach a chance to sell himself.

I'm just as shocked as everyone else Bruin said something worth noting.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?!? Can’t believe you’re giving Bru Bear a compliment!

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Could be a stretch but this “snitch” feels like a plan by the boosters to get rid of this staff. There’s no NCAA heat coming at all. No leaks on what any of the violations were. We let go two coaches who really weren’t great position coaches and we had to let Pruitt go to make it all look real. Pruitt doesn’t seem upset or like he’s going to put up much of a fight. They forced Fulmer out....again. Hopefully the gamble pays off.

When y’all gonna out in a good word for me with Frank? I’ve been waiting for 10 years to be a mod. Don’t make me play the affirmative action card. I know y’all don’t have a Jewish Gypsy mod. I cover several categories.

We don’t hire Chicago Bears fans out of principal sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Relax guys. All that cash is fake. I use it for training. If I had 5 mil in real cash, you think I’d be talking to you losers? With that being said, y’all my people. I happy to be scraping by only making close to doctor pay.
Motion Picture Money is always fun to play with.

The sad thing is, this is gonna get worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better. We're going to lose players we covet over this. And not just from this year's class. Talent level will take a big hit IMO. If we don't make the right hire, we'll never be relevant again.

Could be a stretch but this “snitch” feels like a plan by the boosters to get rid of this staff. There’s no NCAA heat coming at all. No leaks on what any of the violations were. We let go two coaches who really weren’t great position coaches and we had to let Pruitt go to make it all look real. Pruitt doesn’t seem upset or like he’s going to put up much of a fight. They forced Fulmer out....again. Hopefully the gamble pays off.
Boosters didn’t snitch. They only capitalized on the investigation to get him out. Nieds was going down no matter what.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?!? Can’t believe you’re giving Bru Bear a compliment!
I kiss your mother with this mouth, and she likes it. I won't tell you what she does to me with her mouth.

index.php

Last edited:
Reactions: captainfalcon777
People are talking dozens of violations and you think it is all made up by boosters?!

Fwiw, even if that was the case, Pruitt's lawyer would crush us and still get paid. Thus ruining the whole point - to fire with cause and save buyout money.

Boosters didn’t snitch. They only capitalized on the investigation to get him out. Nieds was going down no matter what.

Assuming what is being reported is true, it was only a matter of time anyways they were gonna be caught. Might as well do it now after a 3-7 season.

Last edited:
yeah that's a stretch.

Reactions: VFLBerg
What have you been watching or reading? I feel like you must be disconnected from reality...

The sad thing is, this is gonna get worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better. We're going to lose players we covet over this. And not just from this year's class. Talent level will take a big hit IMO. If we don't make the right hire, we'll never be relevant again.

Gray
Chandler
Darnell Wright
Morris
Henry T (rumors)
Bryant
Brooks
Mosley

Our present recruiting class is plummeting rapidly. At this point it would take a Herman, Kiffin or Freeze to save it. Doubt either happens. What has taken place will likely set us back 7-10 years. We will be fighting Vandy for the worst team in the SEC for years to come.

I firmly expect yearly losses to even SC and UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back