The Official #6 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Whew....acceptance is setting in....We aren't as good as I'd assumed. I get the occasionally unexpected SEC loss but this one looked miserable. Eye test fail.

Reactions: ArdentVol
This was a .500 team last year and several guys have not improved.

We thought the freshman class would get us over the hump along with transfers and returning players. It has not played out that way.

I agree with this. A lot of these guys probably don’t realize how bad a Florida, Georgia or Kentucky wants to beat Tennessee, especially a top 10 Tennessee. With that said, we look off tonight and the gators look sharp. It’s a long season and yes, this sucks but I’ll wait and see how it plays out.
GBO!!

True. Bad UT teams have beaten KY over the years. Bad ACC teams beat UNC during their championship runs.

I’m not saying UT is a NCAA championship caliber team, as they aren’t imo, but it’s one game and a bad night for the Vols. My concern is the lack of shooting. We will not win four straight in the tourney with inconsistent shooting.

Spacing is wrong, it's like they aren't running plays out or have no idea what plays they're running.

Barnes has said if they shoot like they do in practice they can make it to the Final Four. It's his job to figure out how to make that happen

This is on the coach tonight. A lot of this is just not ready to play and effort. Those have to be nonnegotiables every game.
This is the most disappointing part. I am ok with losing to more talented teams. I can't accept losing to less talented teams because we were outcoached and unprepared. This is the most embarrassed I've ever been of a Barnes-coached Tennessee team.

Wouldn’t be so bad, ya have these **** games sometimes. It’s why Michigan got blown out, why Arkansas did too.

But for some damn reason our “fans” come into a game thread with other fans to bash our team, the whole damn game.

The hell kind of fan does that? What do you get out of bashing our team and picking fights with other fans? Not bad enough we gotta watch the team get blown out?

VN Store

Back