Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not backed, but kept saying there was no way he would be fired which is probably what he was told. The problem was when he did not want to talk about it, and his attitude then. I'm sure he was just tired of being asked but could have handled it better.
guess i hadnt taken notice.

Volsfaninva917 said:
Basilio said Kiffin has reached out wanting to come back

200.gif

This gif gets used a lot, but it is on point here, lol. Well done sir. 👊

Reactions: preacherwebb
Patterson's shine has worn off. Whittingham is at home and isn't coming here. Same for Fitz just as much money with less expectations. Mendenhall is 30-32 at UVA and 129-75 overall. If Marrone isn't good enough then he isn't either.
I know it’s not the same thing but Patterson screams Rick Barnes 2.0. Been at a school to long but isn’t actually doing terrible, they finished top 10 just three years ago. Whittingham and Fitz are long shots but why not at least try. Mendenhall is an awesome coach. Virginia was all time bad when he got there and now has them as a consistent winner. It’s well known in the ACC that the culture at Virginia is unmatched.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
So, let me get this straight, are there some on here actually trying to blame AV for all this? The leak? Did I miss something? WTF?

He admitted to all of it

Hubbs just reported that a source went directly to Plowman

AV told us his group was going to execute a coup to remove fulmer since he wouldn’t get rid of Pruitt

Go read all of AVs post on December 24th and you will see

How could you even consider a DC for your Head Coach? There is absolutely no way to spin ending up with Steele as not being a total failure. AP and whoever is pushing that crap is carrying water for the University.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and PA Vol
As much as I would gladly take Kiffin back I just can’t see it. No way he leaves a program again after one although this would likely be the only scenario were that instance of him leaving may garner more praise for going back to where it all began. Also we play Ole Miss in 2021 and not sure if Kiffin would want to play his guys the same year he just left them.
To me I think Chadwell will be our guy and Steele will be DC. Solid crew but not the shiny eye opening move we all hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back