Link to presser 1/18 at 3:00 Eastern; now live on WNML, SECN, others?

Why do you keep saying that? The players are on Twitter saying they're here for it. There's also been rumors of 3 more Auburn players transferring to Tennessee with Big Kat... The only wave that's been indicated is an influx of new players.
Didn’t Big Kat say he was transferring here because of Felton (who is now fired)?

You never know... We might be able to recover and put a good team on the field by the year 2040. I'll be 67, for what it's worth.

Not a big deal, but still a sign of the administration being less than competent ...

Pruitt's termination letter from the Office of the Chancellor, was dated "January 18, 2020".

It has ignited all kinds of "Tennessee: Literally Living in the Past" internet memes.

Reactions: Frozevol
Here’s a big “hmmm...” moment for me that was revealed during the presser: the search firm was hired last week for and yet we’re being led to believe both the decision on Pruitt and Fulmer’s apparent “sacrifice” were made today. So anyone have some insight into that? Is Fulmer involved and they’re trying to keep that under the rug, or did Fulmer know it was coming and wanted to get out first?

Here’s a big “hmmm...” moment for me that was revealed during the presser: the search firm was hired last week for and yet we’re being led to believe both the decision on Pruitt and Fulmer’s apparent “sacrifice” were made today. So anyone have some insight into that? Is Fulmer involved and they’re trying to keep that under the rug, or did Fulmer know it was coming and wanted to get out first?
She clearly stated that the firm does both AD and HC searches, and that they (may have said Fulmer) wanted to get them on board to be ready.

I think she also indicated that it was obvious by then how bad it was, and they waited for the formal presentation this morning to make it official.

Talk about amateur hour! I could find 2 high school kids that could have made me feel better about the leadership of UT. That was embarrassing!

Thank you. Especially Randy Boyd. For him to keep pointing to the page so he didn’t lose his spot was weird. It wasn’t like he was delivering some really deep comments or anything. It was kinda like we’re proud of you Phil bla bla...what the hell did he even need nots for. And he was so nervous when he spoke it was hard to listen to.

She clearly stated that the firm does both AD and HC searches, and that they (may have said Fulmer) wanted to get them on board to be ready.

I think she also indicated that it was obvious by then how bad it was, and they waited for the formal presentation this morning to make it official.
I caught that part about it being both HC and AD, but didn’t catch the last part.

Pruitts been a dead man walking since Kentucky last year. Anyone with a pulse knew that.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol

Plowman was asked about that and she hilariously bungled it. She said something like she hired them just in case she had to hire a new coach or a.d.

Reactions: allvol123
He's the lead recruiter, they better. Ole Miss rallied around Matt Luke, it worked out. LSU rallied around Ed O, it worked out. If we rally around Kevin Steele, it'll work out. I don't expect us too though... our fanbase is toxic trash.

You including yourself or are you special?

Maybe it’s already been said but from what the chancellor was saying I took it as Pruitt didn’t necessarily do anything wrong himself other than hire multiple staff members who did.

So do you think for AD we will go after Blackburn? I believe that was his name that was being thrown around before Fulmer.

VN Store

Back