Tom Herman thread [merged]

That's a bonus. Saban told boosters to stfu.
It’s a bonus if you show any type of improvement in 3 years. The boosters will make sure you’re gone if you act like that and don’t put anything on the field. I’m not sure Tennessee will be a place you can really improve in 3 years after all this goes down.

Reactions: Woke
If Steele is hire I'll be 100% sure UT doesn't care about winning. I would literally prefer Dooley to Steele. 9–37.

One of the guys from Rivals said something about Urban Meyer having reached out to Tennessee on his behalf? Anybody have any info about that contact?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
You didnt answer my question, but thanks for telling me your opinion.

I was looking for real info not your estrogen filled rant.

Speaking of estrogen, that sure escalated quickly. Exactly what evidence are you asking message board posters to provide you as to whether or not Herman’s players hated him?? I’ll get on the next flight to Austin to take some depositions.

You didnt answer my question, but thanks for telling me your opinion.

I was looking for real info not your estrogen filled rant.
Yes, there were rumors he had "lost the team". Not aware of any incidents or things he did specifically to alienate, i think it was more just a lack of faith.

Reactions: goldenvol
Didn’t win enough at Texas so. Don’t think he would here either. Can name 4 I would take ahead of him.

One of the guys from Rivals said something about Urban Meyer having reached out to Tennessee on his behalf? Anybody have any info about that contact?

Rivals is saying that Urban reached out to Tennessee on Herman’s behalf?? I’m sure that after Meyer flirted with TX while Big Herm was the coach, that their relationship may be a little frosty.

VN Store

Back